Gorilla Glue-Gate. Yall....

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Does she post any pics without contacts or lashes?

I think that women who wear lashes feel more unkept without them than even hair and other makeup.

Black Ambrosia

I think that women who wear lashes feel more unkept without them than even hair and other makeup.
You’re probably right. I wouldn’t even be thinking about it if it weren’t for the drama with her hair but looking at that pic it just seems like she’s not comfortable looking like herself. I’ve worn lashes before though not everyday like women do now. Colored contacts aren’t my thing but I don’t care either way what other people do. I guess I have the idea that this woman isn’t happy with herself so it stands out to me.

Lylddlebit

I am not mad at it is supposed to be appropriate hair hold products along with a growth oil. Basically the stuff she should have used on the day she had her setback. I am not running out to buy a bottle but I don't knock it. I wish there was more detail on the product to validate quality so this could be a victory for her.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
I am not mad at it is supposed to be appropriate hair hold products along with a growth oil. Basically the stuff she should have used on the day she had her setback. I am not running out to buy a bottle but I don't knock it. I wish there was more detail on the product to validate quality so this could be a victory for her.
Nope, I'm mad. Everybody can't be the spokesperson for everything. If Nick Cannon or Future started a new brand of condoms, I'd be throwing e-tomatoes.:duck:

Ivonnovi

I wouldn't be suprised if the results of this product will be of the same quality as the Pictures and Content I see of dis' woman. FAKE & Filtered AF

I.just.can't