Gorilla Glue-Gate. Yall....

Jmartjrmd

Theresamonet

Why is she donating her money?

I don’t believe this. Who are their sources? No quotes?

And some of the assertions are contradictory. She’s made so much money on merch that she doesn’t need the 20k, but she needs to take out 1k to pay the hospital bill?

And who doesn’t need an extra FREE 20k?? I’m not hard up for money at all. But anytime you ask me if I need an extra 20k the answer is always gon’ be YES.

Last edited:

naturalgyrl5199

They done bullied her into donating her GoFundMe.

EYEROLL.

I believe she should have kept it. People gave to HER. If they wanted to give to a charity, they would have. People were trying to BLESS *HER LIFE*
I don't see why that's difficult for society to understand. You wouldn't want people counting your money. But its okay to count other people money. Chiiillllleeee

Dr. Obeng don't have a problem raising money for charities. He RICH RICH. But okay.

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
The whole debacle was awful because the pathologies that so many Black women face about our hair were on full display, front and center....but also reminded me that frankly, they’re always on display. The proliferation of silky Indian wigs have too many of us looking like walking apologies uncomfortable with our true selves.

We hate to see Regina King put us on blast as a fellow BW, but we still aren’t willing (general we, certainly not specifically directed at folks on this board) to dig in and intervene in this rampant silky wig culture. Why would she feel like she owes the image of Black Womanhood any more respect than WE pay to it by constantly seeking out awful facsimiles of other women’s crowns?

imaginary

They done bullied her into donating her GoFundMe.

EYEROLL.

I believe she should have kept it. People gave to HER. If they wanted to give to a charity, they would have. People were trying to BLESS *HER LIFE*
I don't see why that's difficult for society to understand. You wouldn't want people counting your money. But its okay to count other people money. Chiiillllleeee

Dr. Obeng don't have a problem raising money for charities. He RICH RICH. But okay.

Bullying was right. The level of vitriol she got the entire time was just.... unwarranted in my opinion.

Black Ambrosia

GORILLA GLUE WOMAN DISCOVERS LUMP IN EACH BREAST During Boob Job Consult

2/27/2021 12:50 AM PT​

Tessica Brown's joy after getting Gorilla Glue removed from her hair ... is giving way to a serious scare -- doctors found lumps in her breasts.
Tessica's manager, Gina Rodriguez, tells TMZ ... Tessica's getting a mommy makeover, which includes a boob lift/implants and some abdominal lipo.
As part of a pre-surgery consultation, Dr. Michael Obeng -- the doc who defeated the Gorilla Glue -- examined her breasts earlier this week, and unfortunately discovered a lump in each of Tessica's breasts.

We're told Tessica subsequently had a mammogram which confirmed the presence of masses. She's already had surgery to remove them, and they're now being tested for cancer.

While it's frightening news ... Tessica sees the silver lining.

She feels everything that happened with the Gorilla Glue incident was supposed to lead her to this very moment -- and she's grateful Dr. Obeng found the lumps now, and not further down the road when it might have been too late.

lorr1e1

4C (natural) currently relaxed (Mizani)
I would say she dumb as a box of rocks but, why insult the rock community?
She lucky she still got a kitty.
She don't have much sense , people like them should be banned from using chemicals full stop for their own safety