Got A Touch-up Last Night at 15 Weeks Post Relaxer

divinefavor

Hello everyone!

I haven't posted pictures since November. My friend gave me a touch-up last night with ORS Olive Oil relaxer. I love the results, she did an awesome job. I'm slowly but surely inching towards APL. For the next 3-4 months, I'm going to focus on keeping a moisture/protein balance, eathing healthy, keeping healthy ends and getting my edges to grow in.

I am also so happy to use my Boundless Tresses to the full extent, now that I have a fresh touch up. I will start back to using it in about two weeks. I will be able to really track my progress.

Oh, please excuse the front pose, it was almost 11:00 at night and I was very tired.

2-23-07

ETA Today's Pics:

2-24-07 (Today after taking my hair out of the wrap this morning)

Last edited:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Your hair looks great chica! All yall long haired heffas is working my nerves now :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: All joking aside your hair looks lovely. I'll be there one day (in the next 5 years LOL) :)

Melojoy

Your hair looks soft and healthy! So pretty. I touched up the other night with ORS regular strength as well. It was my first time using it, and its a keeper, after the everything was complete I found my hair was very soft and moisturized. I know some of the moisture is attributed to my new regimen though.

MJ

divinefavor

Thanks Melojoy!

Yes girl, my hair is really soft. I naturally have fine, soft hair, but the ORS relaxer takes it over the top. When I was driving home last night, I kept touch and playing in my hair. I love how soft it feels.

Thanks again hon, for the compliments!

KiniKakes

divinefavor said:
Yes girl, my hair is really soft. I naturally have fine, soft hair, but the ORS relaxer takes it over the top.

Yes, your hair is just like mine! :)

Nice growth! I had been wondering about your progress, cuz i hadnt seen a pic in a while! Yep, you are inching toward APL for sure!!!! ;) THanx for sharing ure progress with us girl!!! I know it felt soooo good to take those braids out and run ure fingers thru your hair!!! :D

From what i understand, that Boundless Tresses is reaaaalllly gonna take ure hair to the next level!!!! Folks have been getting some SERIOUS growth with that!!! HHG!!! :)

divinefavor

Kini, girl I haven't had braids in 6 years! :lol:

Girl, my hair is just like yours, that's why I stalk your album every chance I get. :lachen: It gives me hope that my fine strands can some day reach the length and health that your hair has!

Thanks for the compliments!

KiniKakes said:
Yes, your hair is just like mine! :)

Nice growth! I had been wondering about your progress, cuz i hadnt seen a pic in a while! Yep, you are inching toward APL for sure!!!! ;) THanx for sharing ure progress with us girl!!! I know it felt soooo good to take those braids out and run ure fingers thru your hair!!! :D

From what i understand, that Boundless Tresses is reaaaalllly gonna take ure hair to the next level!!!! Folks have been getting some SERIOUS growth with that!!! HHG!!! :)

divinefavor

Ladies, thank you all so much for the kind words and wonderful compliments!!! You all got me blushing down here in the ATL! :p

divinefavor

WhipEffectz1 said:
Your hair looks great Divine!!!! Keep up the good work!

Girl, I am loving your natural hair! It is so beautiful!!! Your sew-in is off the chain, beautiful absolutely beautiful!!!

I'll see you in 2 weeks at the ATL LHCF meeting!

divinefavor

baglady215 said:
Looking good! I definitely see progress. Your ends look thicker. Keep it up!

Thanks, I was hoping my ends would thicken up! As much as want the length, healthy hair is more important for me right now. So, I'm going to also work hard on keeping my ends in tact.

preciousjewel76

divinefavor said:
Girl, I am loving your natural hair! It is so beautiful!!! Your sew-in is off the chain, beautiful absolutely beautiful!!!

I'll see you in 2 weeks at the ATL LHCF meeting!

Your hair looks great divinefavor! I'm gonna be clockin' it hard at the LHCF meeting in March.:look:

rdm

You are a perfect example of what can be achieved with patience and hard work. Your hair looks great and your friend did a wonderful job!!!

RZILYNT

Very pretty!!!:D Nice progress!! I only wish I could stretch that long. Keep it up, I am inspired. :)

divinefavor

Thanks Vaqtea and RZILYNT!

RZILYNT - This time my stretch was a little tough towards the last two weeks in the stretch. I think it may have something to do with the Boundless Tresses. I only used it off and on for about 2 weeks, but I think it was starting to make my hair grow a little more. So, I'm thinking that with continued use of BT, I may have to cut my stretching short due to the speed up in my growth rate. Unless, I find another way to manage my new growth.