Got Grace?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
One of my students wrote this on the back of one of her assignments! This is public school, y'all! This child's mother once told me that the little girl was special and that I should listen when the child speaks. I kind of picked up something spiritual from the mom too at the time. But I teach 7 year olds and I'm just amazed at how God will use these children in my life.

As a teacher, I have an opportunity to "enterain angels" everyday. They (not just this one child) have said and done some pretty amazing things at times.

Just sharing about my angels...

pebbles

Supergirl said:
One of my students wrote this on the back of one of her assignments! This is public school, y'all! This child's mother once told me that the little girl was special and that I should listen when the child speaks. I kind of picked up something spiritual from the mom too at the time. But I teach 7 year olds and I'm just amazed at how God will use these children in my life.

As a teacher, I have an opportunity to "enterain angels" everyday. They (not just this one child) have said and done some pretty amazing things at times.

Just sharing about my angels...

That was nice to hear. :)