Got my MAHABHRINGARAJ OIL BABY!

Candy_C

OOOH this stuff smells goooood

i've ran out of shikakai so i will be using this for the next foreseeable weeks (til it runs out)

I'm expecting mega growth from this!

It says on the bottle....

*Stops falling of hair
*Stops Graying
*Cures Dandruff
*Cures sleeplessness
*Checks Hair Loss (alopecia) ( i assume this means helps it)
*Eradicates lices (eek!)
*Cures palm or sole burning sensations

so i would like to know who owns this oil, and would like to know how they get on for the next 8 weeks xxx

secretrose

i have it. I've only used it once. Is it supposed to tingle? I didn't get any tingling from it. I put it in my closet. Maybe I'll check up on it again.

Candy_C

i have it. I've only used it once. Is it supposed to tingle? I didn't get any tingling from it. I put it in my closet. Maybe I'll check up on it again.

Not sure about tingles hun, my scalp tingles if i just use my finger pads to massage though anyway

i'll be using this tonight :)

Moroni

Candy, I've actually ordered this from my local Indian products store, and haven't gotten it yet after 1.5 months!!! Perhaps I should order it from the same place you did. Got a link? Exactly how are you planning on using it?

Candy_C

Candy, I've actually ordered this from my local Indian products store, and haven't gotten it yet after 1.5 months!!! Perhaps I should order it from the same place you did. Got a link? Exactly how are you planning on using it?

Ohhh

i got mine from ebay!!

heres the link:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/NANDI-SHANTHI-SHOP_HAIR-CARE-ITEMS_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ7QQftidZ2QQtZkm

I will be using it a night before washing as a massage oil for the scalp

i will saturate my hair with amla oil and then comb my hair through. the next day i will wash as usual with my shikamla rinse and then condition :)

Moroni

Cichelle

I've been using organic bhringajaj oil for about a year now, but I didn't start using it for hair. I had an Ayurvedic consultation a while back and it was one of the things recommended to me for some difficulties (NOT hair related) I was having at the time. I put a bit on my fingertips and use it for scalp massages, but it is somewhat funny to me that one of my hesitations to using it was how it might affect my hair. It was only later that someone told me it is supposed to be good for the hair. In that regard, I've recently discovered that plain sesame oil (which is the base of my bhringaraj oil) works just as well for hair purposes, but I don't use oils as growth aids, so I can't speak to that.

ETA: The oil I use doesn't smell good. It doesn't really smell bad either. It has a clay like natural smell. It isn't scented.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I've been using it every other day to seal. I really like it too. I also love Bhringraj oil. Both these oils are supposedly great for growth and preventing "hair fall." I don't shed too much at all. Breakage is minimal basically due to an underprocessed relaxer.

shocol

FNWL is selling the mahabhringaraj oil, it's under Ayurvedic oils. I stumbled across it the other day.

ETA...It's really expensive.

Last edited:

HERicane10

I got an 8 & 10oz bottle from www.ancientway.com. 8oz. for $12.00 :yep: I use it everyother night on my scalp only. SUPPA DOOPA SOFT NEWGROWTH!:grin:

nubiangoddess3

I have this oil,,,, but I have never use it cause I need to finish the 3 other oils I have.........
Question,,,, How are u suppose to use it,,,,,,, and how is everyone using it

Candy_C

Well after my first use (THUMBS UP)

It actually gave my scalp a warm sensation

very tingly

and it smells green! like some kinda plant lol

i'm gonan apply every single day i've decided, then wash out on wash day

mochamadness

Going the Distance
I have some of this sitting in the stash...just haven't got around to using it yet been using up some other stuff. Keep us posted w/ your progress using this oil Candy_C

Candy_C

Hey guys a progress photo:::

(better one coming not angled correctly)!

Doing the same ole thing, just added mahbhringeraj oil for the scalp in place of shikakai oil, and ayurvedic soaps in palce of shampoo every 4 weeks :grin:

omg if you guys could see my new growth!!! the coils r so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute , soft and fluffy! ive never wanted to go natural so bad in my life till now
nothing amazing visually with this combo as with the shikakai oil, but definately had alot of growth. I have tons of shrinkage, whereas shikakai and amla powders seemed to straighten out my new growth more. So this oil may actually be better....so we'll see when i have my next relaxer! ps. havent been on any vitamins for the last two months now either

Last edited: