Gotta question

Ms.Joi

Once you reach your goal length do you continue to wear protective styles?

I have reached APL and I would like to show it off. My focus is to meet BSL, so I will continue with protective styles for the most part.

Once I get BSL will I have split ends like crazy because I am wearing my hair down 90% of the time? :pullhair:

HoneyDew

Once you reach your goal length do you continue to wear protective styles?

I have reached APL and I would like to show it off. My focus is to meet BSL, so I will continue with protective styles for the most part.

Once I get BSL will I have split ends like crazy because I am wearing my hair down 90% of the time? :pullhair:

If you hair is healthy you should be able to wear it down!

You don't have to all the time, anyway.

Swing it and show it off as needed. :grin:

Besides, you can put it up at anytime during the day right?

Girl, I would be enjoying my hair. What's the point of growing it out?

:)

TLC1020

Hey Ms.Joi,
Congrats on making it to APL :yay:I recently made it to APL as well :yay:
I have my hair down b/c I recently did my touch-up and I usually wear it down for about the first 5wks then I put it back in a bun. If I were you I would wear it down for a few days if you are afraid your ends will split then put your hair in a protective style.

Ms.Joi

If you hair is healthy you should be able to wear it down!

You don't have to all the time, anyway.

Swing it and show it off as needed. :grin:

Besides, you can put it up at anytime during the day right?

Girl, I would be enjoying my hair. What's the point of growing it out?

:)

:grin: Thank you.

Ms.Joi

Hey Ms.Joi,
Congrats on making it to APL :yay:I recently made it to APL as well :yay:
I have my hair down b/c I recently did my touch-up and I usually wear it down for about the first 5wks then I put it back in a bun. If I were you I would wear it down for a few days if you are afraid your ends will split then put your hair in a protective style.

Thank you and great outlook, I think that will work. After 5-6 weeks I have a mini-fro. The bun will help hide the new growth.

Misseyl

Yep, because if I'm 10 weeks into a stretch, then I'll have to do something to prevent breakage and do styles w/ low/no manipulation whatsoever.

PinkSkates

Once I reach my goal of waist length hair, I will continue to wear my hair down 80% of the time. As long as I keep my hair strands healthy I can wear my hair out as I please. My idea of a protective style is to wear my hair in a high ponytail. I think as long as you are diligent about your hair care, one can wear their out as much as they like.

meaganita

I plan on wearing my hair down when I reach my goal. I'll still wear it in ponytails, bantu sets, etc., but I have every intention of showing off and enjoying my waist length hair.