Gotta shout out OYIN & ORS Pak

hopeful

My hair was feeling really dry after experimenting with a new product, so I did a deep conditioner with the ORS Olive Oil Replinishing Pak (mixed with warm evoo), rinsed after about 1 1/2 hours (no extra heat just a plastic shower cap), then I used the Oyin shine & define serum. OMG, OMG, ya'll my little fro came out so cute, soft, defined. Even my normally straight, stickin up, don't want to behave front hair line was soft and curly. This was the first time that I felt completely comfortable with my fro (no scarf or headband needed!).:D There's a pic of it in my album, it's the last pic in my natural album.

L

LaNecia

Glad your hair turned out great! I love the ORS Pak!! I haven't tried the Oyin yet...will start researching that since there's been a lot of good reviews lately!

hopeful

LaNecia, you should try it. I got it when I ordered the sampler pack. The only thing I loved was the shine & define. It's a little oily but I prefer that to sticky or heavy and its not too expensive.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Your hair looks great and you have a very pretty smile. I have tried the greg juice and their other products are on my list to try. I just received my Qhemet sampler but I havent decided how I like the products yet.

hopeful

Enchantmt said:
Your hair looks great and you have a very pretty smile. I have tried the greg juice and their other products are on my list to try. I just received my Qhemet sampler but I havent decided how I like the products yet.

Thanks for the compliment Enchantmt. Let us know how the Qhemet sampler turns out--their products look good but as we all know looks can be deceiving.:look:

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
Your hair looks very cute, it looks really moisturized:) I just ordered the Shine & define too (plus a couple of other things) I can't wait till it gets here, I've heard a lot of great things about it.

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
I actually used the ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Pak as my deep conditioning treatment after I gave myself a touch up this past friday. OMG my hair felt so silky and soft it was unbelievable. :D The leave-in's and olive oil I put on my damp hair afterward just seemed to melt onto my strands. I will be definantly using this on a regular basis. Too bad they don't sell it by jar or bottle!

WesternEyes

Your hair looks really healthy. I just love this deep conditioner, and then you mixed it with warm olive oil, OMG, extra conditioning!

hopeful

NurseN98, thanks and I hope you end up loving the shine & define too.:)

Vikkisecret, glad you love it too!:yep:

WesternEyes, thanks. I just looked at your album. You are so cute! Love your texturized hair and I think it would look pretty in a chocolate color--I'll be looking for updates.;) The bangs look good too.

ximenia

Enchantmt said:

i loooove Qhemet stuff, especially the balm, my hair has never been this soft. They have good quality products. Don't be heavy handed tho, a little goes a long way. My sampler lasted me a while.