Gratitude Challenge

3jsmom

Moving to District 13
I am grateful for having my health and strength. God has blessed me to go a week without migraines which has been a blessing.

sidney

OH MY GOD!!!! I GOT A MIRACLE FOR MY MUSTARD SEED FAITH!!!! GIVE HIM PRAISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sidney

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU ARE GOOD!!! AND YOUR MERCY ENDURETH FOREVER!!!!!!!!

sidney

SORRY, THREAD HIJACK!!!!!!! YES LORD!!!! ALPHA AND OMEGA!!! YOU REIGN!!! YOU RULE!!!! YOU ARE THE ONE IN CHARGE! I SUBMIT TO YOU!!!! YES, GREAT KING!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!

I had a .01% chance, but its 100% now!! YES LORD, With GOD nothing shall be impossible to us!!!!

sidney

So sorry for the thread hijack, but a second breakthrough in the same hour!!!! I'm serious!!! Just as God promised!! GIVE HIM PRAISES! I CAN'T KEEP QUIET! Oh you are next in line: He told me two things: Faith and Expectation! You may have to endure for a little while, but trouble don't last always!!

LoveisYou

So sorry for the thread hijack, but a second breakthrough in the same hour!!!! I'm serious!!! Just as God promised!! GIVE HIM PRAISES! I CAN'T KEEP QUIET! Oh you are next in line: He told me two things: Faith and Expectation! You may have to endure for a little while, but trouble don't last always!!

Praise God sis!!!!! He's so awesome, so awesome. Your posts have me praising Him.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I am grateful that God is a God of second chances ...when he opens a door..it stays OPEN.

sidney

Laela, you better thank Him in advance!!! Sounds like faith! We praise you Father because we know that without faith it is impossible to please you. Thank you God for opening doors for me that I do not deserve. They should be shut but I think you for your mercy.

sidney

I thank you God that you are opening up doors for my sisters here that no man can shut!!! We prsise you in advance for each door. But most importantly I thank you for hearts opening to see more of you, and to see you in new and fresh ways.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Thank you Father for never letting me go, even when I'm at my lowest, I know you're there to lift me out.

ellebelle88

Praising God for my health and strength. Even though things are a bit trying for me right now, I'm healthy and I'm alive.

LoveisYou

"Your grace and mercy brought me through
I'm living this moment, because of You
I want to thank You, and praise You too,
Your grace and mercy, brought me through."

LifeafterLHCF

The ability to smile even when everything is not where I think it should be.
Grace through out the night because anything could have happened.
The ability to read and comprehend the word.

Sammy214

I'm grateful that my father kept me and my family safe in the wee hours off the morning as we we faced with a family crisis.
Thank you father!!

gn1g

I am grateful for variety, God created a whole lot of variety.

I am way behind on reporting my gratifulness, so here are the things that I was grateful for but unable to get in here and write it.

I am gratiful that God shed His Grace upon me.
I am grateful that God did not let me fall behind in technology
I am grateful for a health child.
I am grateful for the ability to renew my vow.
I am grateful for a new beginning every morning, I can start all over everyday another opportunity to get it right.

LoveisYou

He really came through for me today, thank God.

ETA: I had a moment of panic today, where someone told me there was no other way, but I pressed on and asked to speak to this person's supervisor. While I was waiting on the phone for him to get his boss, it took all my strength not to burst out in tears and bawl. All my strength. Instead I held back and said a silent prayer. When the guy came back on the phone, God had made a way ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is sooooooo awesome! This "no other way" could have had some dire consequences, but my God made a way!

Last edited:

sidney

Thankful for the women here and their ministriecs, each and every one in their own spirit led way. Beautiful sisters that dont mind exhorting. Thank you Father!

Thankful for my bed because I'm about to zzzzzzZzzzzZzZz

Renewed1

I'm late:

1. Thank you for keeping the weather nice.
2. Thank you for keeping me safe when I zone out in public with my loud music blarring in my ears.
3. Thank you for having the work week go by quickly and keeping the weekend slow.
4. Thank you for providing me with money out of no where.
5. Thank you for giving me activities to do and meeting people.
6. Thank you for favor with my boss and the people I work with.
7. Thank you for providing the funds for me to be able to see Dralion (with a discount).
8. Thank you growing my hair long and thick....I'm shocked because I wasn't doing much with it.
9. Thank you for allowing me to have money to buy a tired that was unexpected.
10. Thank you for meeting new people and having fun with life.
11. Thank you for giving me a clearer understanding of the Bible.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I'm grateful for last night's prayer line. I'm grateful for my family and my church-family. I'm grateful to be a child of the most high God.

gn1g

Thank you father Lord God for this very moment, thank you for this place in my life. thank you for working hands, understanding and seeing eyes.