GRAY HAIR

India08

I have very white silver gray - my hair grows without color - just silver gray - I get complimented on it quite often - but I am not emotionally ready for it...here is the thing - I have tried Bigen, Men's hair color, Natural Instincts, Beautiful Brown, it does not last more then 3 weeks! I relax my hair so using permanent color is a not an option - but it is making me crazy - my hair grows very fast (genetics!) and the way I know when I measure? is because of the freakin gray!

Any suggestions!

Mariaat40

I'm not sure if this is a good option for you if you're completely grey but I use the Sebatian's Cellophane - black cherry. The color seems to stay on the grey hair long after it's faded from my brown hair. One caveat, though. The grey hairs turn very red as opposed to a soft red.

Aerie17

My gray comes in stark white...I am not ready for it either. The only thing that lasts a while and is semi-permanent and safe for relaxed hair I've found is Radiance by Clairol. It is at Sallys in a purplish-dk blue bottle. You mix it with the Radiance developer. 2oz color, 2oz developer; or more if your hair is very long; ratio is always 1 to 1. It contains no ammonia and very little peroxide. Hope this helps!

JFemme

I've read good reviews of Robert Craig's hair color(s). I am graying faster by the month and I'm seriously considering ordering his products.. Here's the site : www.robertcraig.com

JFemme

oops I forgot about this line.... I've used their products before and they are , in a word , 'excellent' ...
Re-reading your post I see that you are 'relaxed'. I'm sure they make 'rinses' in this line that you may be able to use.

~Goldwell's TopChic coloration system~~ www.goldwell.com