Great Compliment

TigerOrange

I went to get my hair flat ironed on Friday and my stylist was like your hair is growing really fast. But what really got me, was when I got home my hubby asked me if I had put some tracks in the back for length. I'm like this is my hair honey. Anyways, the only thing I changed was switching to powdered MSM, Vitamin E, and Evening Primrose Oil instead of Flax. Plus, I just started using BB's super hair grow grease. I don't know which one to attribute the growth to, but I'm definitely keeping this products on the list. I'm thinking about adding Freeda's biotin but I don't want any acne breakouts. Well, thanks for all of the advice ladies.
I just want all of my hair to be an even shoulderlength. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
awww... that is a great compliment from hubby. sounds like you'll reach your lenghth goal in no time!

KinksnCurlz

Go you... go you

I'm glad, i love to hear compliments. Let's me know all my babying of my hair isn't in vain

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
TigerOrange said:
I went to get my hair flat ironed on Friday and my stylist was like your hair is growing really fast. But what really got me, was when I got home my hubby asked me if I had put some tracks in the back for length.

[/ QUOTE ]

COOL!!!