Great Hair Tips for Damaged Hair and Hair Growth

puddin

Thanks for posting but I was wondering if sponge rollers were a yay or nay... the article states both...

"Use sponge rollers; they are the gentlest."

"sponge rollers are no good. They dry hair out and are so rough the hair breaks on it."

crlsweetie912

Thanks for posting but I was wondering if sponge rollers were a yay or nay... the article states both...

"Use sponge rollers; they are the gentlest."

"sponge rollers are no good. They dry hair out and are so rough the hair breaks on it."
There are satin covered sponge rollers...If you do use them, wrap an end paper around them so your hair isn't actually touching the roller. HTH!

HoneyDew

I was searching for some hair tips and found this one. Thought it deserved a bump.

:yep:

gorgeoushair

Re: did i make the wrong decision

quick question:

i had patches throughout my whole head... but was easily hidden...(although the hair was left thin).... i had color that broke off my hair and had my hair falling out chunk by chunk.. i tried many cholesterols and treatments but i mustve misused them.

should i have cut it evenly and let it grow back?....

or should i have left it and tried to repair it??

because i was told that the different lengths in my hair would have made it break even more...

and i was left to cut my hair off... and its been almost 16months with no growth.

did i make the wrong decision??

Any updates on your short patches? Your hair in your siggy looks really healthy and full.