Great Leave-in!! Rinju 5 in 1 Rejuvenating Complex

RabiaElaine

I just wanted to let you ladies know about this product it's great but hard to find. I believe it's made in the west indies. I live in NY, and happened to find it by chance at a beauty supply on Jamaica Ave in Queens.

The first time I tried this product my hair dresser used it on my hair before she roller set my hair. My hair was soooooo moist after it dried and was silky soft. I've loved it ever since. She could never find anywhere to purchase some for me and I finally found it myself.

Lately I've been using it afte CO washes and love it. I also use it to moisturized my hair when I need it. The reason why I posted this was because I was just fiddling with my hair and thought I should let you ladies know.

LABETT

I know what you mean its great to find a product that works for you when I find something I stock pile.

brwnskingirl

[ QUOTE ]
RabiaElaine said:
I just wanted to let you ladies know about this product it's great but hard to find. I believe it's made in the west indies. I live in NY, and happened to find it by chance at a beauty supply on Jamaica Ave in Queens.

The first time I tried this product my hair dresser used it on my hair before she roller set my hair. My hair was soooooo moist after it dried and was silky soft. I've loved it ever since. She could never find anywhere to purchase some for me and I finally found it myself.

Lately I've been using it afte CO washes and love it. I also use it to moisturized my hair when I need it. The reason why I posted this was because I was just fiddling with my hair and thought I should let you ladies know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my goddness, I see this all the time in conway
(that's a store in New york). I always wondered how good it is. I have to give it a try now. Thanks

RabiaElaine

Girls,

Sorry I'm at work, so I don't have the ingredients with me, I'll have to get them when I get home.

Yeah I bought two jars, and I know they are going to last a long time since its a leave in.

You saw it in Conway???? Which one?? How much do you remember? Oh I don't care I think I would pay anything for it when I run out since it was so hard to find in the first place.

I'll get back to you ladies with the ingredients.

Butterfly30

I found this product recently in London. The also make a deep conditioner called Mayo complex. I bought it and haven't tried it yet. The 5 in 1 has mineral oil as one of the ingredient and i'm afraid to use it now:( . Have you ladies had a problem with this product?