Great Lengths Challenge 2008.....Open to All Lengths

minJabs

Hi i am new(been lurking a while) my starting pic is in my siggy, i am 4 weeks post and i plan on doing a 5 month stretch.:grin:

minJabs

:wallbash:Dunno why my siggy aint showing but i'll go back and try fix it, like i said i am new and i've never posted before:ohwell:

Last edited:

MA2010

I am so in!!!! I'm doing most of that already. Well, here is my start pic!!!! Wet hair from July 15. I will try to get a dry hair start pic but my NG is shrunk and wild......:lachen:

ETA: Here is my dry hair start pic!!!!

Last edited:

Healthb4Length

I'd love to join because this is what I basically do already. Question, I only use direct heat 2x every 3 months when I get my touch ups and 3 weeks later when I get my hair dyed, is it still ok to join? After those 2 times I only rollerset or airdry strictly.

Cloud06

Can I still join? My birthday is 2moro and I set a goal by January that I was going to reach APL. Well my starting pic is my avatar which was my last relaxer in April/May(been stretching) I was going to relax once more in September since I will be 12+ post.
I'll upload my avi now!

MissMusic

Can I still join? My birthday is 2moro and I set a goal by January that I was going to reach APL. Well my starting pic is my avatar which was my last relaxer in April/May(been stretching) I was going to relax once more in September since I will be 12+ post.
I'll upload my avi now!

Of Course you can join! :welcome:to the challenge and the APL goal seems to be right around the corner!

MissMusic

I would join but I can't do the no heat. When my hair is 3 weeks post I have to tame the new growth

Have you tried the scarf method? It works well

Sylver2 has a description and pictures in her 6 month relaxer stretch album from 2004-2006.

Last edited:

Highly Favored8

Can I be added?The only time I add heat is when my stylits relaxes my hair:yep:
That is all.
I do every thing else what you listed!:grin:

I am full APL
I am Going for BSL 12-31-08:lick:

imanc84

I am in! I will have to start on August 3rd though so that I can get one trim from the dominicans in.

missnurselady

Let Me In Now, Let Me In Now,:weird: I just Dc'd last night so Im ready freddy!!!
Heres my starting pic

Attachments

• hair 7-27-08.jpg
    hair 7-27-08.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 6