Great Lengths Challenge...And We're Off

ladylibra

okay, i guess my hair is too long to *officially* be part of this challenge... but i like the concept. i'll be under the radar with this one... :)

Last edited:

miss Congeniality

Okay, I deep conditioned, detangled and put my hair in twist. I haven't taken vitamins all month after my skin broke out. I plan to increase my water intake next week and start taking vitamins over in July. I am working out daily...Yeah. I plan to wear a baggie everyday. I will do scalp massages every day alternating with my sulfur oil and amla oil. I finally got my hands on some coconut oil and almond oil so I will be using those to seal my ends. Still co washing daily.

morehairplease

I took my yarn braids out last week and never actually looked to see how much my hair has grown. When I go to the salon next week, I am going to take a picture and post some comparison shots. Hopefully, I will get alot of length by December.

HHG ladies!

br0wney3z

Hey ladies just wanted to give a quick update. I relaxed my hair last week after a 10 week stretch, had to due to breakage at the demarcation line:mad: . I made it to SL (barely), so now the real work begins...full, anyway, I have pictures posted in my fotki which is currently unlocked. Unfortunately I never took pictures of my hair right before starting the challenge/joining LHCF, but I gained a little over 1 inch in during my stretch!!!

br0wney3z

jaded_faerie said:
congrats on your hair growth Browney. Your hair is coming along

Thanks Jaded faerie. I was hoping for a little more length, but b/c I telaxed, the hair didn't come out as straight as possible. I'm hoping to stretch to at least 12 weeks this time, but I really want to go 16:eek: . I was just stalking your fotkis yesterday and I love your hair, long, short, but especially the cut you were sporting earlier this year. In the words of Tyra, "its fierce!!":lol: :lol:

wantlonghair25

Just an update...Relaxed hair a week ago. Seeing progress. Airdry hair and wash twice a week. keep scalp and especially ends moiturized.

locabouthair

Hey how is everyone doing with the challenge?

Sad to say, I dont think I will gain any length this year because I have to focus on thickening my ends. I have A LOT of trimming to do. Almost 5 inches in some parts:wallbash: