GREAT PRODUCT!

cafeaulait5

Ok so I just got a new job as a beauty advisor at trade secret. today was my second day and i was walking around looking at the different products. i happened to come upon one called Healthy Sexy Hair...its from the same company who makes Big Sexy Hair if you are familiar with that product line. anyway it is the pumpkin line. it has all kinds of oils (avocado, jojoba, etc.,etc.) and it has pumpkin extract. it smells like pumpkin pie! my hair feels sooo good and it only took a little bit of conditioner to cover my whole head. they have a few different products including a clarifying shampoo, moisturizing shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, leave in conditioner, and a styling creme. two big thumbs up!:grin:

go to sexyhair.com for more info!

shunta

tnorenberg said:
Boy, would I LOVE to work there. That would send my PJism into overload.:grin:

I was thinking the same. Id be trying Rusk, Joico, Paul Mitchell, you name it.

OP, I might check it out. Sounds like it has great ingredients.:)

Tee

tnorenberg said:
Boy, would I LOVE to work there. That would send my PJism into overload.:grin:

and that is why I couldn't work there. My whole check would go back to them! lol

Thanks for the product review cafeaulait5.

cafeaulait5

lol yall are crazy! i already know my WHOLE check is gonna be going BACK into the store with everything i want to buy!

lexi08

I like the Soy Tri Wheat Leave in, it's a very moisturizing spray leave-in. I think I may try the rest of the products in the line at some point.

myco

Letitia said:
and that is why I couldn't work there. My whole check would go back to them! lol

Thanks for the product review cafeaulait5.

I could never work in a Beauty supply store or a bookstore for the same reason.

Brownie518

I have been noticing this line for a while now and always wondered about it. I will have to get some and try it out next time I see it. Thanks!