Great results form Sealing the Ends!!

Redpoetess1

After I finished washing out my Pantene Relaxed & Natural Intensive moisture treatment I blotted my hair ery lightly with a towel. Then I parted my hair into 8 sections and I put Elasta QP Mango Butter Moisturizer on my ends. After that I placed foil on the 8 sections where they covered all of my hair that was close to the ends. Using a non-electric clamp I placed it on my ends for 7 seconds and then released. I had great results. When I pulled the foil off and touched my ends they felt so smooth and ALIVE!!

Okay, I just did it using jojoba oil and WOW!!! My ends look and feel great! Afterwards, I picked out my hair and zero hairs came out. Yeah, ZERO!!!!
shocked.gif
I will definitely add this to my routine!

I wonder how often this can be done?

this is great bc my ends look a mess when airdrying but I can get the rest to lay flat. this could be the answer!

Non-electric, huh? I've always wondered if it was save to use one with a cord on foil?

Den1 practiced this when she was doing the Crown & Glory technique and absolutely loved it. *looking @ ends* when I get the money for a free hand flat iron I'll have to try this
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing RedPoetess

Last weekend when I was at the salon, my stylist mentioned to me that at my next visit in two weeks she was going to seal my ends with coconut oil or olive oil. I am soooo excited, since I have never done this before!
clap.gif

Back