GROW YOUR HAIR WITH L-CYSTEINE & EGGS CHALLENGE!

cocoberry10

Still going strong! My body doesn't love all these eggs (it goes down kinda hard, especially since I hardboil mine).

Will all these eggs cause me to gain weight? I love my weight right now!

Irresistible

Still going strong! My body doesn't love all these eggs (it goes down kinda hard, especially since I hardboil mine).

Will all these eggs cause me to gain weight? I love my weight right now!

I lost weight since starting on this Challenge , Neroli Explained how when I mentioned it on here a ways back , I didnt understand how that happened lol

Naturefreegirl

count me in, i also join the MBL by Dec 2009 challenge, that will help out,

I will be doing the egg and olive oil treatment

The Savvy Sistah

I haven't checked in lately but I'm still eating my eggs.:lick:

I am noticing that my new growth is a little thicker and that's a plus especially since I have fine and thin hair.

I'm out of my L-cysteine but I'm going to place an order next week.

Irresistible

I am noticing that my new growth is a little thicker and that's a plus especially since I have fine and thin hair.

Glad you checked in! I'm just getting started with this l-cysteine. Ive been reading up on it alot and its so good for so many other things , so are all the other supplements in this challenge. I'm glad I started this and I'm getting back to eating my eggs now, cause no joke its one of the healthiest things as far as whole protein:yep:

you all still eatin your eggs??? :whip:

Irresistible

Are you ladies noticing thicker hair or faster growth?

I have had some recent growth, Tigget posted a progress pic in this thread and danigurl said she feels like the eggs/l cysteine have given her 'over the top' growth on top of other stuff she is doing

I too would like to see others check in with their results that have been consistent with this challenge from the beginning or for some time :yep:

Irresistible

and oops here is another that says she notices thickness:yep:

Irresistible

eggs eggs eggs how do I adore thee:grin:

eta: I'm up to half the capsule of l-cysteine daily with no issues , 1 more week at half then I go to the whole capsule daily :yahoo:

Last edited:
P

Paradox

I had to stop with the vitamin complex, I'll restart this challenge for me when I lose my weight.
I have a silly little fear of feeling hungry and the vitamin b complex sped up my metabolism and I unknowingly ate more.

Irresistible

I'm still hanging in there too

taking my l-cyteine and all the other supps daily

I slacked on the eggs again though, but still have plenty to jump right back on

Irresistible

I had to stop with the vitamin complex, I'll restart this challenge for me when I lose my weight.
I have a silly little fear of feeling hungry and the vitamin b complex sped up my metabolism and I unknowingly ate more.
I take mine at night after a meal, that helps alot

AngelDoll

I fell of this challenge a while back and I never did get the L-cysteine. I guess I will start back eating an egg a day tomorrow. I am just terrible with challenges.