♡Growing Long, Healthy, Relaxed/Natural Hair is Possible!♡

Have You Grown Your Hair From NL to MBL or longer?

• Yes, it was easy for me

Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Yes, but it was hard work

Votes: 24 17.4%
  • No, my genetics or products prevent it from happening

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Not yet, but I'm hoping I can

Votes: 91 65.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tllundy

I voted no not yet, but I have gone from NL to BSL, but had to trim back to APL due to HORRIBLE ends. No I am not one of those who is on a constant quest for perfect ends, they literally HAD to go. So I do know it is possible...I just haven't been able to prove it just yet. I love that person's hair, I remember her update video from last year. LOVELY hair!

Ebony, You've made lovely progress. I love it :drunk:

Bnster

I always admired her progress, I remember when she posted on here strongly recommending ceramides and I love the way she gets those lovely curls in her hair. I am not MBL, so I voted not yet, hopefully soon though.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
That's Reecie, I loved how her hair made a complete 180. Her hair is sooo gorge! Looks like shes MBL/WL now. She got me hooked on ceramides :yep:

lovely_locks

She is my new inspiration! My hair has been lacking something, and I am not sure what. My hair is also color treated and relaxed, so I think I am going to watch the rest of her vids and take some notes.

tllundy

I always admired her progress, I remember when she posted on here strongly recommending ceramides and I love the way she gets those lovely curls in her hair. I am not MBL, so I voted not yet, hopefully soon though.

Well, you are close to MBL... what is your current length? It seems in your Avi that you are like 1-2 inches from MBL. :yep: