Growth Aid Cocktails

My Friend

Hi,

While reading threads concerning GA's, I'm starting to wonder if all of them are needed at the same?

Example: Mix MTG, MN, MT, BT, Flowers of Sulpher, JBCO, Reg Castor oil, EVOO, EVCO, Vit E , peppermint oil, and cayenne and get 1/2 inch in a month.:perplexed

Does using them all at the same time quadruple your growth?

I think some of the ga's do the same thing, correct? If so which one's?

Isn't using two of the same products to obtain the same length, just a waste of money?

Last edited:

ms.blue

I don't believe using a lot growth aids will quadruple the growth of the hair. I expirementing w/ mtg but I replace the oil w/ vatika oil and vit. E oil on my temples & scalp so see if it will increase my growth especially the temples. Sometimes I think growth aids work only if your hair or body is lacking something it needs to grow, also that is why I think sometimes they dont work b/c the body or hair is not lacking in anything but you got to be consitant w/ the the growth to know it works or not.

julzinha

I am trying to be really frugal so once they finish I will infuse fresh rosemary in olive oil with cayenne pepper and use that as a growth aid which for me is more cost effective.

Last edited: