Growth Aid Results .........

ebonyhair

Here are the results of 2 1/2 months of bunning and applying MN/MT 2x's a day on a daily basis. (One week MN-One week MT) I have to admit that this is extremely time consuming and I would rather be doing something else but if its working I will force myself to continue.(Trying to get to APL by my b-day this summer) The first pic (feb)is a dominican blowout and second pic (Today) is airdryed hair with ALOT of shrinkage from new growth. (12 weeks post)

I have several questions for you guys.....
1.) Based on the result is it worth continuing with the growth aids?
2.) Am I delusional:lachen: for expecting APL this summer?
Please be BRUTALLY honest! Dont spare my feelings! :grin:
Thanks in advance..........

Last edited:

angenoir

I can see progress :yep:. I think you should give any growth aid at least 3 months to really tell if it is making a difference. I think you should stick to it since it seems to be working for you!:yep:

ayoung

Def. progress by looking at ur tatoo. :yep:
Its actually great progress for 2 1/2 months! Keep it up
And yep--I think that from looking at this---you can def hit APL this summer.

joib

Excellent progress. By judging from your tattoo you are definitely growing. Is your b-day towards the middle or end of the summer? Keep up the MT/MN, it's working.

~NanCeBoTwin~

I'm not quite sure what MT/MN are but, they seem to be working....I'm going to start using the moe grow solution tomorrow..

Keep it up, you're doing great!

2themax

It looks like you're doing something right. I would give the growth aids at least 3 - 4 months before making a decision. Keep it up - it looks good!!

ebonyhair

Nice Growth.
Whats MN.
I know what MT is but not MN

Ladies thanks for the comments! MN is Miconozole Nitrate - there are plenty of threads on it. The least expensive place that you can purchase it is Dollar Tree or Dollar General. Hope this helps:yep:

baby42

ARE YOU JOKEING??? DONT STOP WHAT YOUR DOING I CAN SEE THE GROWTH YOU WILL BE THERE IN NO TIME LOL

Junebug D

Here are the results of 2 1/2 months of bunning and applying MN/MT 2x's a day on a daily basis. (One week MN-One week MT) I have to admit that this is extremely time consuming and I would rather be doing something else but if its working I will force myself to continue.(Trying to get to APL by my b-day this summer) The first pic (feb)is a dominican blowout and second pic (Today) is airdryed hair with ALOT of shrinkage from new growth. (12 weeks post)

I have several questions for you guys.....
1.) Based on the result is it worth continuing with the growth aids?
2.) Am I delusional:lachen: for expecting APL this summer?
Please be BRUTALLY honest! Dont spare my feelings! :grin:
Thanks in advance..........

The first pic is February 2009??? :blush: If so, you are going to make me pick up my MN again! Whatever you're doing, keep it up! That is definite progress! :yep:

LivingDol1

your hair has definitely grown. if the MT and MN work for you, keep doing it! good luck with the deadline!

TheNewFine

Looks like you are practically at APL now...are you kidding?!!??? Great progress! You might be hair dismorphic!!!!

cicilypayne

I see no reason why you should stop..time consuming or not it is working and from the looks of it you will hit APL before your birthday. Remember no pain no gain and protect those edges and those ends.

ebonyhair

Ladies Thank you sooo much! Ive been on cloud 9 since reading all of the encouraging-helpful comments! I will post comparison pics in May.....APL here I come!!