GROWTH AID!!!

Mrs.Fitness

Now that I have your attention, nothing new. Just a different approach to a product.
Exercise and MegaTek (protein)!!!

Ladies I just have to come in here and testify. When I first joined this forum and even when I was a lurker...NOTHING worked for me. Not even Megatek. I thought it was bogus...lol. My hair was still a hot broken off mess. I was APL, but very thin and damaged, so I decided to go natural. I chopped and started using MegaTek again. I still have some relaxer on my ends, so plan to chop a gain. I have always maintained a pretty consistent workout regimen, but applying the Megatek before my workouts has to be what has made my hair do a 180 in such a short amount of time. I take vitamins, but I am not consistent. I also have a bad habit of firing up the flat iron when I feel like it. I am trying to kick this habit in '09. I know this may sound crazy but I thought MegaTek didnt work at first. Then I started my monthly workouts...and WOW. I want to give the credit to this product but protein in general has helped me tremendously.

I have seen posts lately where women have had no success with MegaTek. I dont think it will work for everyone. But if you have some of those extra bottles laying down, try using them before a work out. This has something to do with scalp stimulation, but I am no expert.

In my siggy The 1st pic is unstraightened but you can still see the damage. There is some shrinkage too. I was 6 months post at this time, but the damage speaks for itself. It is very healthy now. I am just starting to diet, go figure

Last edited:

camilla

GREAT PROGRESS IT HAS HELPED MT TOO MY HAIR WAS NOT DAMAGED BUT... DID HELP IT GROW FASTER I PUT MINE IN THEN BAGGIE FOR AT LEAST AND HOUR THEN PUT IN A BUN TWIST OUT AND THEN BED I THINK THIS IS WHAT HELPED ME REACH APL FROM A SHOULDER LENGTH BOB IN NO TIME

IAM ABOUT TO PUT SOME SMALL BRAIDS IN THIS WEEKEND AND TRY TO WORK IT INTO MY ROUTINE SOME HOW

Last edited:

Tigerlily25

Testify, girl cause I was about ready to throw my bottle of MegaTek through the window...:lachen::lachen::lachen:. Wow, your hair has some amazing growth and looks so healthy in comparison to the BEFORE picture. And thank you again for explaining how you use MT.

danigurl18

That sounds like a great idea! MT in the morning instead of at night... too bad I already worked out today...

Jas123

The Star of a Story
i'm glad that you found a way to get mt to work for you... plus it's an inspiration/motivation to keep working out