Growth Serum By BB

HairBearerCare

Hello everyone,
Anybody ever heard of this stuff called Growth Serum made by BB. Here is a pic of it http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=304659&navAction=jump&navCount=5&id=prod2663080. I found it at my local walmart. Does anybody use this? If so please give me the results you have obtained... pros and cons. Thank you

Description

Hair strengthener.
With aloe vera, tea tree oil & growth complex.
Stimulates roots to promote growth

Ingredients

Deionized Water , Dimethyl Isosorbibe , Sage Growth Complex , Horsetail Growth Complex , Scull Cap Growth Complex , Amla Growth Complex , Grape Seed Growth Complex , Ginkgo Biloba Growth Complex , Rosemary Growth Complex , Saw Palmetto Growth Complex , Pygeum Africanum Growth Complex , Hibiscus Growth Complex , Nettle Growth Complex , Aloe Vera Gel , Tea Tree Leaf Oil Melaleuca Alternifolia , PEG 40 Castor Oil , Polysorbate 80 , Betaine , Lavender Oil Lavendula Angustifolia , Rosemary Leaf Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis , Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil , Peppermint Oil Mentha Piperita , Bergamot Fruit Oil Citrus Aurantium Bergamia , Orange Oil Citrus Aurantium Dulcis , Lemon Peel Oil Citrus Medica Limonum , Propylene Glycol , Diazolidinyl Urea , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Instructions

• Squeeze serum from the applicator directly onto scalp.
  • Using your fingertips, massage into scalp to make certain that penetration has taken place.
  • Apply to thinning, problem, or weak areas.
  • Use twice daily.
  • Preferably in the morning and at bedtime.

LadyZ

I have it.... the growth lotion and the hair growth oil... I have not tried any of them yet... I am a PJ, so they are just sitting there in my closet waiting to be tried/used... I have so many... I hope to try them by the end of the year though:ohwell:... Sorry I can not be more help:nono:... I am sure someone has tried them...

Help Ladies:spinning:

gymfreak336

I have used it . I bought it because the ingredient list was nice. I have a very tempermental scalp and this did help cool it a bit. It was nice. I don't know if I saw growth but I didn't use it everyday either. It feels really nice though and helped me detangle my newgrowth.

HairBearerCare

Oh thanks gymfreak!!! I just wanted to at least know that someone used it without any ill effects, no I don't feel so nervouse about trying it :)

HairBearerCare

Ok, just used it...not too bad, loved the way it "cooled" my scalp. This might become my night time scalp treatment. We shall see how much "growth" in actually promotes

HairBearerCare

mochamadness, the ingredient list does look good, that is the ONLY reason I picked it up. I don't want my PJ to flare up again so I had to leave the hair isle in walmart after I picked that up

kimistry

The 2nd review on the Walgreen's link was kind of scary. Looking at the ingredients, I can't see how she couldn've had such an experience. Perhaps she is allergic to one or more of the ingredients or just has extremely sensitive skin.

To all those who are using this, please keep us posted on your results. :yep:

HairBearerCare

Yes! I read that as well and was ready to bring it back to wally world but then i saw that some people used it with no prob. I think that lady did have an allergic reaction because the ingredients from the research I did on it, seems to be mild... sometimes natural oils can irritate some peoples skin, especially the sensitive skin of the scalp

fluffylocks

I used it....

Well, i didnt experice any growth because i didnt use it long enough, after a while i just mixed it in something

I didnt tingle my scalp ( thats why i had brought it)
Its alittle watery for my taste, i wanted it to really be like a serum or ointment/jelly type thing
And i hate the size

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I purchased that stuff a little over a year ago....it felt good on my scalp but I can't say that I experienced any extra/ecelerated growth from it tho'. :perplexed

fluffylocks

Hello everyone,
Anybody ever heard of this stuff called Growth Serum made by BB. Here is a pic of it http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=304659&navAction=jump&navCount=5&id=prod2663080. I found it at my local walmart. Does anybody use this? If so please give me the results you have obtained... pros and cons. Thank you

Description

Hair strengthener.
With aloe vera, tea tree oil & growth complex.
Stimulates roots to promote growth

Ingredients

Deionized Water , Dimethyl Isosorbibe , Sage Growth Complex , Horsetail Growth Complex , Scull Cap Growth Complex , Amla Growth Complex , Grape Seed Growth Complex , Ginkgo Biloba Growth Complex , Rosemary Growth Complex , Saw Palmetto Growth Complex , Pygeum Africanum Growth Complex , Hibiscus Growth Complex , Nettle Growth Complex , Aloe Vera Gel , Tea Tree Leaf Oil Melaleuca Alternifolia , PEG 40 Castor Oil , Polysorbate 80 , Betaine , Lavender Oil Lavendula Angustifolia , Rosemary Leaf Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis , Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil , Peppermint Oil Mentha Piperita , Bergamot Fruit Oil Citrus Aurantium Bergamia , Orange Oil Citrus Aurantium Dulcis , Lemon Peel Oil Citrus Medica Limonum , Propylene Glycol , Diazolidinyl Urea , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Instructions
  • Squeeze serum from the applicator directly onto scalp.
  • Using your fingertips, massage into scalp to make certain that penetration has taken place.
  • Apply to thinning, problem, or weak areas.
  • Use twice daily.
  • Preferably in the morning and at bedtime.

I forgot about these good ingredients though....i might have to snatch this up again
How much was it again? $5?

I love the
-saw palmetto
-castor oil
-polyobsrbate 80
-horsetail, nettle, aloe vera, ( those all have some sulfur in them)