GVP Infusium 23?

julzinha

Hi,

I want to go to Sallys and buy some Infusium 23, then I saw on her site that she had the GVP version of infusium that was 32 oz. I was wondering if any of you ladies have tried Sallys GVP of Infusium 23, and is it comparable to the actual Infusium 23?

Thanks

julzinha

I am trying to save money, while I am doing the Crown and Glory Method until I hit BSL, but I am just hoping the product is the same and not watered down

LadyPaniolo

I bought some about a month ago at Sally's. I had been using the Infusium 23 leave-in, either the Strength(ologie) or the Moisture(ologie) depending on what Target had on the shelf. I also have the original formula of Infusium... honestly I don't see a difference. The products seem interchangeable, they all work equally well.

Chameleonchick

I don't like the generic version, I prefer regular infusium. I know the ingredients are the same but it seems different.

julzinha

I have decided while there is a buy 2 GVP get 1 free at Sallys this month and I have two and the half full bottles of Infusium 23 Original. I will just get three Sallys GVP Infusium and mix them with the Infusium 23 Original in order to save money and create a quality product. After I calculated I would save about 18 dollars by doing this and that money could go toward African Pride braid spray(like 6 bottles), while I am doing the Crown and Glory.