Gym and Relaxed hair...How do you do it?

pink gator

OK. I'm short again and am wearing a short bob.

I was doing SO well with my WGOs before I let my stylist relax my hair bone straight!

What would you recommend?

jcdlox

If my head sweats a lot I zap the roots with a blow dryer on low or cool.

this is what I do too. My hair doesn't sweat that much if I just leave it out as is. When I try to protect it or wrap it up it traps the sweat too much.

marta9227

Any new advice for this thread? I recently went back to relaxing after 19 months and I'd like to avoid washing cowashing after every workout if possible, but I'd also like to keep it as straight as possible without using heat daily. All you relaxed heads with banging bodies come in here and represent, lol!

Loving

^^^I bun my hair every week day. I only wear straight hair on the weekends. Straight hear and the gym do not work together for me.

tomnikids3

I do my hair on Saturdays, and work out on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, so i put my hair in a snug bun and use the Save your Do GymWrap to keep the front in check and it works pretty good. Tuesdays i usually do weight training so i don't sweat as much and do the cardio Wednesdays and Thursdays. By Thursday i could care less about sweating my hair out.

Another thing i make sure is when i do work out if i work up a sweat and have the gymwrap on and i wont take it off till my roots are dry so y hair won't puff or frizz up.

marta9227

I do my hair on Saturdays, and work out on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, so i put my hair in a snug bun and use the Save your Do GymWrap to keep the front in check and it works pretty good. Tuesdays i usually do weight training so i don't sweat as much and do the cardio Wednesdays and Thursdays. By Thursday i could care less about sweating my hair out.

Another thing i make sure is when i do work out if i work up a sweat and have the gymwrap on and i wont take it off till my roots are dry so y hair won't puff or frizz up.

Is the Save the Do wrap a microfiber?

Sent from my right hand- I mean my Note 2 lol