Hair 360 Smoothing Treatment

Keedah

I posted last week about trying Arosci which is an amino acid based smoothing treatment. I got the opportunity to be a hair model for one of the distributors I work with for their own product called Hair 360 which is the same concept.

Let me just say I am at a point where I am tired of fighting with my hair. I dont want to get a relaxer but even with the protective styling, deep conditioning and moisturizing my hair was a lot longer with a relaxer and without the constant split ends and ssk. I was going to try being a heat trained natural but will try this first.

It has the same concept as BKT but without formaldehyde and is amino acid based. its safe to use with color or a relaxer and lasts 12 weeks. The treatment has no chemical smell and actually smelled like a conditioner. Hair is clarified, product is applied and let set for 15 minutes. Its then blow dried and flat ironed. The main difference is then the poduct is washed out and if you'd like to wear your hair straight its blow dried and flat ironed again or styled as usual. I was able to see after the second shampoo my hair still had its curl pattern but it was slighly loosened and silkier. My ends were horrible so the stylist cut about an inch and a half of scraggly split ends off :nono: Heres the final result at the salon.

After the second flat iron it was relaxer straight. There is a detangler with a heat protectant that is applied before flat ironing or blow drying. Today (2 days later) I went out in the rain with my hair covered and usually it would poof up but today it didnt budge. I didnt need to touch up with the flat iron and Im styling by setting on the large purple flexi rods at night and moisturizing with coconut oil.
Heres the next day styled on flexi rods

Keedah

Just wanted to add they did send me home with the detangler with heat protectanct, sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. Heres my texture before the treatment and Ill be sure to get a pic after my first wash after it.

tbaby_8

That is pretty. I have been looking at the Chi environ American smoothing Treatment and it sounds similar to what you received, minus the washing after the flat iron. It is supposed to do the same thing and with it raining like it is today, I wish I had done it already. LOL The results are beautiful. You have to post picks of your curl pattern now.

Lucky's Mom

Looks great!!!! I wish I could trust any of these straightening treatments.... I hope it works well for you.....

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
Wow your hair looks really pretty! Is this something you can do yourself at home or do you have to get it done at a salon?

Keedah

It's a salon only treatment. Im glad I didn't jump on the bkt bandwagon cause I feel like this next generation of products will only get better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using SAMSUNG-SGH-I897

Keedah

Two weeks after my first treatment I went to another stylist and had an all natural fresh fruit and honey deep conditioner and blowout. My hair fully reverted and looked normal. Just less frizzy and more smooth. It was easy to detangle and had almost no hair in the comb. Next week will be week 4. So far Im very pleased. Thanks for asking.

natashaSOMALIA

Hair360! Is an awesome product!! I'm an educator for the product and I must say all of my clients are pleased. Especially the ones with pre- teens with very coarse hair. It's easier for the moms to maintain their hair at home without so many frequent visits to the salon.