Hair Blogs..Who has them?

bermudabeauty

Hello ladies. I wanted to know who has a hair blog and what your website is. LHCF is a great resource, yes, but...I enjoy reading people's individual blogs because they are way more detailed than the posts we put in LHCF threads. So if you have a hair blog, or if you know of one...list them here. Thank you

I'm going to set up camp in here, I just found some blogs but I want to read more.
Here's some I've found (sorry don't have the links right now but you can Google them):
Luxuriously Hairtastic
Black Girl with Long Hair
Long Hair Don't Care
Mane and Chic
Relaxed Hair Health
Golden Little Lamb (excellent product reviews)
Hairlicious
Healthy Textures (I think this one is on typepad)
Coarse Hair Blog
Urban Curlz
KISS
Heat Styled Naturals

That's all I can remember offhand, I may be able to come back and post some more later

audacity.

I'm going to set up camp in here, I just found some blogs but I want to read more.
Here's some I've found (sorry don't have the links right now but you can Google them):

Long Hair Don't Care

That's all I can remember offhand, I may be able to come back and post some more later

Thanks!

My blog is updated almost daily and I'm currently counting down to my next length check (I WILL be BSL!!!)! All of my progress will be documented on my blog as well as other goodies! :)

www.LongHairDontCare.net

And dlewis has one, so does Whimsy and ***Que*** too!