Hair Care Schedule Challenge -2022, 2023, 2024-

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Been watching this thread for a while. I'll probably join for 2023. Right now I have way too much going on in real life to set up even for December.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I don’t know if I will make a schedule again until the new year. I’m trying to figure out if I want to wig it or ponytail it for 2023

snoop

Goal Length: Healthy Waist Length
Goal Date: end of 2024
Favorite Growth Aid: None
Favorite Hair Growth Advice: Do what works for you! Consistency is key and listening to what isn't said but shown.
Most Consistent Hair Growth Habit: Leaving my hair alone, deep conditioning and protein treatments.

Welcome to the Challenge! Glad to have you join us!

snoop

I don’t know if I will make a schedule again until the new year. I’m trying to figure out if I want to wig it or ponytail it for 2023

I feel like this, too. I know what I want to do with my hair starting in the New Year, but I want to take a bit of a break with it for the next couple of weeks.

snoop

Dec.jpg

This is my December schedule. I might throw in water rinses mid-week for the next two weeks, but otherwise, this is pretty much it. I'm working on my schedule for the next year.

snoop

Happy New Year's ladies! New Year...new schedules!

I'm going to continue keeping my schedule very simple for the year and will follow through with using the capilliary schedule with an ayurvedic/herbal twist. I will play around with the products/ingredients that I use throughout the year. For the most part, I've also figured out what my base/staple ingredients are, so it's a matter of just "pressing play".

LHCF_Jan2023.jpg

snoop

I have a few things that I need to update my schedule with. I'm optimistic about the adjustments that I'm making.

snoop

I've modified my schedule to include weekly scalp exfoliation.

LHCF_Jan2023_Sched.png

I wanted to add daily/nightly scalp massages but I'll see how it goes not being written into the calendar.

Last edited:

snoop

I missed my restorative treatment on Sunday and only got to washing my hair today. I swapped it for this Sunday's hydration day. :sad:

So I'm going to try to do the restorative treatment on either Sunday or Monday depending on how I feel.

snoop

Dropping my February schedule here with the caveat that I might change it.

LHCF_February.png

I was doing weekly scalp exfoliation because the bottle said that I could, but I don't have any dandruff issues and they don't need my money so I'll cut back to once a month or even once a quarter.

snoop

I ended up rearranging a couple of the weeks:

Jan 29: Restorative Hydration
Feb 5: Hydration Restorative

This weekend I was back on schedule with nutritive mask.

snoop

I forgot to post March's schedule

LHCF_March.png

I decided that I would start cutting my hair by the moon. I'm going to do a cross between the Farmer's Almanac and the Morrocco Method. I'll have quarterly trims and then monthly micro trims in between, where possible.

snoop

I forgot to put April's calendar in, so I will add it and this month's.

April2023.png

May2023.png

I'm still keeping up with the schedule, however, I need to focus more on day-to-day maintenance and scalp care. I might go back to adding scalp massages into the calendar and work my way from there, but I haven't decided yet.

snoop

Bumping

LHCF_Jan2024_Sched.png

My schedule is pretty basic.

There are some things that I want to do daily, like moisturizing, but I think that would be overkill to schedule that in.

I'm going to try to schedule my scalp massages on a weekly basis and see if that works for me. If so, I'll update this image each week.

Last edited:

snoop

So far, so good. On Sunday, wasn't able to do my hydrating treatment, but I'd washed my hair the day before. I did, however, do the scalp massage. Today, I'm catching up by doing my moisturizing treatment. I'll do my scalp massage later.

I've been pretty consistent with drinking water, this week.

snoop

I massaged yesterday thinking that it was the day to do it. I'll try to do it again, tonight. I'm going to do my massages hanging off of my bed slightly and for 5 minutes. It may not be long enough, so I'll continue if I'm not tired. (I do them before bed.)

Also, I've updated my schedule to include the remainder of massages for the month. I'm going to try to do it according to the lunar cycle, because, why not? It's a bit of fun. I'll massage between the New and Full Moons, and then hold off between the Full and New Moons.

snoop

I pre-pooed with babassu oil and then followed up with a nutrative hair mask which included kelp and spirulina.

snoop

I messed up my schedule this past week and a half. I only did a few of the massages. I didn't get to do my hydrating wash on Sunday, so I did it today. I also didn't trim yesterday, but I did it today. So, I've caught up, but will try to do better going forward. I think I have two weeks before I'm going to start massaging again.

I want to incorporate some herbal oils into my massage routine. I'll see what I can do to get ready for next month.

snoop

I haven't updated my schedule in a while. I'm going to add three calendars here. For the next 6 weeks, I plan on using the Capillary Schedule created by the Meu Cronograma Capillar app at two days a week to see if my hair feels different.

LHCF_Mar2024_Sched.png

I'm going to microtrim my hair tomorrow and then take down my mini twists. It will be a week earlier than I'd anticipated, but I don't think that a few days will make much of a difference.

After that, I think that I'll either wear my hair in jumbo or medium sized twists, to make it easier to assess how my hair is doing.

LHCF_Apr2024_Sched.png

LHCF_May2024_Sched.png