• No it would not look good on you

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Transition would be hard

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • girl, I dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

homegirljiggy

I want to go natural after 4 years of being relaxed, and colored. I'm 2 months post right now, and I figure since I'm gonna eventually bigchop anyway, why not cut it in a style while I transition. I had longhair all my life, it was almost waist length at its longest, so a hair cut would shock people. I'm thinking about a bob hair cut like rhianna, just until my hair grows out natural, i'll probably end up in braids in Janurary until I graduate college in may, what do ya think, check out the attachment below of the style I want and you can see my hair now in my fotki, be honest

Attachments

• Rihanna.jpg
    Rihanna.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 38
i like your hair the way it is now, but a change is always nice. i don't know much about transitioning; one day i'll be brave enough to go natural. whatever you decide to do, the forum will help you along the way. good luck and happy growing.

Its cute - reminds me of the 80s (which is the point I guess). I think it will look nice on you. BTW it has a lot of length in the front so you wouldn't be giving that up for now - just in the back.

I'm no expert but I would think that the uneveness of that cut would make your transitioning harder. Would it all be able to be pulled back into a ponytail? :ohwell: Maybe a even bob would work better or maybe you could start with that and then even it up as you transition because unless you plan to fry you NG I don't see how it will stay fresh like the pic. Just my thoughts. It's a cute style though. Good luck:)

If you really considering it, I say go for it! :D I used to wear a wig cut like that and I got lots of nice comments

you are a cute girl, so a style like that would frame your face well. the board has your back either way. happy transitioning!! oh and congrats w/graduating!

kittenz said:
I'm no expert but I would think that the uneveness of that cut would make your transitioning harder. Would it all be able to be pulled back into a ponytail? :ohwell: Maybe a even bob would work better or maybe you could start with that and then even it up as you transition because unless you plan to fry you NG I don't see how it will stay fresh like the pic. Just my thoughts. It's a cute style though. Good luck:)

It's a lovely cut, but I think Kittenz may have a point...It might be hard to bun, but you can always try braidouts, rollersets, and strawsets. Good luck!

I had a cut like that a while back and while it was cute, it was difficult to maintain when it was not styled. Also, I found the ends of the longer side to break because there was not enough hair at the ends after combing thru thick hair. This cause the ends to snap and break. -- Does this make sense? It is cute cut though!

I'm getting that cut as soon as my hair grows longer!! It will require alot of maintenance. Just keep that in my.

Thanks ladies, but I'm not going to do it after all because it would be hard to maintain with the two textures during transition. it is cute though. ;)

i want that cut so bad also.. i am searching long and hard for a good stylist to do a sew in and then cut it into this style. That way i wont have to actualy cut my own hair and u can still transititon..HTH

i love the cut..and actually their is a young lady at the salon i go to that has her hair somewhat like this(i loved her's before Rhianna came out) and she has some highlights right in the front....

but im not sure how easy it would be with you transitioning and having this cut....

Back