Hair dream

LongCurlyLocks

Ok, I'm officially a hair junkie-thanks to yall!!!:giggle: Last night I dreamed that me and a childhood friend were having something like a sleepover. We were on the street we grew up on and everything. Neither of us have lived in the old neighborhood for years. Anyway, I was playing in her hair and I was like, "Let's straighten it to see how long it is." She has the same type of her as me-like 3b-c. So I got out my MaxiGlide and got to glidin'. Her hair came out to be almost BSL. I was amazed and she was too. I can't remember if she said what products if any she was using. I got kinda anixous about my hair after doing hers because I knew I was MTing and wanted to know my true lenght. So I did mine and all while I was doing it I was saying to myself 'It's not going to be long as hers.' Turns out, my hair came out to be past BSL!!! And shiny and thick as hell!! (You can tell this was my dream b/c my hair ended up being longer than hers-biased!!:blush3:) I was shocked. I'm bouncing around like a little kid with all this hair. It was crazy. Can't remember much more of the dream other than our crazy asses running around swinging our hair like little white girls!! (no offense to anyone). I don't know what made me dream something like that. I haven't seen Angie since last year and her hair is in not so good condition. It looked damaged when I seen her, actually. And I'm not the girly girl that runs around having sleepovers and doing folks hair. A little wierd to say the least. Oh well...But honestly, this needs to happen for real-soon!!! LOL!

Sui Topi

I had one last week too! I was pulling it to see the length and then I was like maybe I am not pulling it right, and then I stretched it again and it was MBL. I woke up thinking "yo! I've been stretching it wrong all this time!" then I really caught myself and was like, try again next year.

LongCurlyLocks

Well, that's good too, you can never have enough of that!!! LOL! I have had dreams similar to that in the past but my hair would already be long; mostly the way it was when I was a kid/teen before I permed it. Man, I really regret that.......:nono::crying3::cry:

chebaby

i just had a crazy hair dream like 4 days ago. i had gone to a bss and i was looking for design essential gel (mind you i have hated gel since i was a child and have never used it) but they didnt have it. so you know how when you are hungry you keep looking in the refridgerator like something will magically appear? well i kept walking around the store and coming back to the shelf like all of a sudden the gel would be there.

i had another dream that i cut my hair in a rhianna type style that didnt fit me at all. i was afraid to go to my stylist and let her see it because she has been doing my hair for 8 years and is like a grandmother to me and i just knew she was going to cuss me for days. i woke up scared to death.

shmmr

OMGoodness, I had a hair dream last night too, was gonna post it then changed my mind. Hopeful was in it, she was going around giving people advice and being really nice. Mdwezi was in it and she looked just like she did in her siggy pic. A long haired natural (maybe flowerhair) was there and right before I finally got to ask her some questions I woke up ! I spend too much time on this board.