Hair Dryer Holster?

awhyley

I figured that if anyone would know the answer to this question, it would be you ladies.

I recently purchased this softhood dryer attachment for Target (see below), but I realize that I want to do chores (or whatever) while my hair is deep conditioning/drying. Is there such a thing as a hair dryer holster? So that I can carry around a rechargable dryer while I'm doing stuff? Thanks is advance, your help is much appreciated.

Softhood.jpg

JFK

I figured that if anyone would know the answer to this question, it would be you ladies.

I recently purchased this softhood dryer attachment for Target (see below), but I realize that I want to do chores (or whatever) while my hair is deep conditioning/drying. Is there such a thing as a hair dryer holster? So that I can carry around a rechargable dryer while I'm doing stuff? Thanks is advance, your help is much appreciated.

View attachment 437891

Get that patent and make one sis!
Move quick ‘cause you know these companies are watching like a hawk lol.

OhTall1

Depending on the size of the dryer, you might be able to find a drill holster at Home Depot or Lowes that would work.

awhyley

Get that patent and make one sis!
Move quick ‘cause you know these companies are watching like a hawk lol.

Girl, I just might have to if no one has the answer. I'm sure that someone (hairstylist of otherwise) must have thought about this, but I've been searching but haven't found anything. If not, sounds like I may have stumbled onto a bona fide business opportunity :detective: :sekret:

prettyinpurple

Wait are you saying that there are rechargeable or cordless blow dryers? I had no idea but I already love it.

Can you recommend one?

Back on topic - can you use an apron or similar, something sturdy with a big pocket. Maybe even a small bookbag depending on how how the blow dryer gets.

I think the drill holster would work. Put the handle of the blow dryer in the holster and leave the top exposed to connect to the attachment. I need a visual lol.

I bet beauty supply stores for professionals have an answer. Something that hairstylists use as holsters.

awhyley

Wait are you saying that there are rechargeable or cordless blow dryers? I had no idea but I already love it.

Can you recommend one?

I believe right now that the FreeDryer is one of the better ones on the market. Unfortunately, the cordless blow dryers don't really operate that long without power - 15 maybe 20 mins the most. However, the Freedryer has an external battery, so that you don't have to wait for the dryer to recharge to finish drying your hair. My deep treatments only require about 10-15mins though, so I'm generally good. I'll post a pic when I find one.

I bet beauty supply stores for professionals have an answer. Something that hairstylists use as holsters.

This is a good suggestion. I'll ask my hairstylist when I see her again in a few weeks.

eta:Freedryer.jpg

Last edited:

awhyley

Totally forgot about this thread, but if anyone is interested, someone (not me) did it. Made that holster product. It's called the Hairomax.

Attachments

• THE HAIROMAX™ HAIRDRYER HOLSTER.png
    THE HAIROMAX™ HAIRDRYER HOLSTER.png
    380.9 KB · Views: 7