Hair Extension/braid Type Recommendation

Rumbii

Hi Ladies,
Ayesha Curry has some hairstyles I would like to try, just don't know how to get the proper extensions. Can you please point me in the right direction.
Thank You in advance!!

Last edited:
It's hard to tell if she got the curly/crinkled braid hair or if she set her extensions after they were finished. It looks uniformed so it may be set with hot water.

If it's a set, it's easy. Grab a few packs of Jumbo kanekalon braid hair ($1-$3 each) and have some mini or micro braids installed. Then you can have the braider set them by either braiding them into two pigtails and dip them in hot water or using rollers and then dipping.

Or you can maybe try:

Freetress Loose Deep
upload_2020-5-11_14-57-16.jpeg

Freetress Finger Roll
images

Freetress Deep Twist
images

Freetress Cozy Deep
images

It's easy to find Freetress photos on Google but that doesn't mean it's the only brand you should use. Lol. I think the same patterns/style names are available in other brands. Amazon has also been a good place for me to find crochet/braiding hair as well. GL to you! :)

It's hard to tell if she got the curly/crinkled braid hair or if she set her extensions after they were finished. It looks uniformed so it may be set with hot water.

If it's a set, it's easy. Grab a few packs of Jumbo kanekalon braid hair ($1-$3 each) and have some mini or micro braids installed. Then you can have the braider set them by either braiding them into two pigtails and dip them in hot water or using rollers and then dipping.

Or you can maybe try:

Freetress Loose Deep
View attachment 459197

Freetress Finger Roll
images

Freetress Deep Twist
images

Freetress Cozy Deep
images

It's easy to find Freetress photos on Google but that doesn't mean it's the only brand you should use. Lol. I think the same patterns/style names are available in other brands. Amazon has also been a good place for me to find crochet/braiding hair as well. GL to you! :)

Thanks for this. I will look around and hopefully I pick the right hair lol

Back