Question Hair falling off the ends everyday

Schakiaw

When I comb my hair little of lot of pieces fall off.? I mean a lot and it been happen every day
I got my ends trim after I notice little pieces falling off and then I noticed it again and got it trim again .. I don't know what is going on with my hair .. Does anyone have any suggesting and I got a protin treatment 2 weeks ago and this still is happen then I got it watch today and when I got home still noticed a lot of little ends breaking off ... I just wanna cry .. It won't stop ..I have transitioning hair and It all stated when I got a sew in a dye last month but I been going to the salon weekly and even when I come back home and comb my ends or anything my shirt and sink is conver with little hair pieces

Clem98tig

Jmiddleton

Just wanted to share an amazing product I found on Instagram. I started taking the hair,skin, and nail vitamins from Itworks. They are amazing. They have double the biotin that Hairfinity has which is what I was takin at first. I'm natural but my hair is so much more healthy and manageable when I take my sew ins down. They are $55 but I signed up for their loyal customer program and got them for only $33. They are so worth every penny!! I'm so excited I've told everybody. I'm even considering becoming a distributor to sell them they work so good. Lol

The girl I purchased from her website is www.myultimatebodymakeover.com. I strongly recommend giving them a shot.

knbradley

Sounds like you may be using too much heat on your hair. Do you flat iron it a lot? That use to happen to me when I was transitioning bc I was always trying to get the perm part to blend with the natural part. The best thing that happened do me was when I went ahead and cut off the perm. I hear aphrogee is one of the best protein treatments out there. You may want to try moisture... Sealing and bunning for awhile too.

CWK PLATES-straighten hair w/o heat: http://youtu.be/snhg2vJvDfo

Clem98tig

Considering this site is only 20 days old and this is your 5th post, I think we need more proof of your "friend's product working..."

http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/hair-vitamins-that-really-work_topic370330.html

ALL of your post are promoting this product: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/search.php?searchid=27282053

Just be honest instead of posting the same story over and over... :badidea:

Just wanted to share an amazing product I found on Instagram. I started taking the hair,skin, and nail vitamins from Itworks. They are amazing. They have double the biotin that Hairfinity has which is what I was takin at first. I'm natural but my hair is so much more healthy and manageable when I take my sew ins down. They are $55 but I signed up for their loyal customer program and got them for only $33. They are so worth every penny!! I'm so excited I've told everybody. I'm even considering becoming a distributor to sell them they work so good. Lol

The girl I purchased from her website is www.myultimatebodymakeover.com. I strongly recommend giving them a shot.