!!!!!!!!!HAIR FANATIC BEAUTY DOM. PRODUCTS ARE IN LIMITED INVENTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

longhairlover

Hey ladies,

I have a limited supply of the dominican hair products that we love along with a couple of new ones that are good. The list, qty and size are as follows:

MBP Praital Silk Worm Shampoo 16 oz QTY: 3 LEFT
MBP Praital Silk Worm Deep Conditioner Bottle 16 oz QTY:3 LEFT
MBP Praital Silk Worm Rinse 16 oz QTY: 3 LEFT *****UPDATE: 2 LEFT***

**new** Bio-Star Crystal De Sabila Shampoo 8 oz
Bio-Star Crystal De Sabila Rinse 8 oz ( good for damaged hair has aloe & protein)
QTY: 3 LEFT OF EACH!

Silicon Mass 80z (formerly Silicon Mix) leave in I am friends with Mimor distributor owner and with our meeting tonight he said they changed it to Mass from Mix still the same conditioner.
QTY: 6 LEFT ******UPDATE: 5 LEFT*******

Lacio Lacio 8 oz QTY: 12 LEFT ***UPDATE: 10 LEFT****

Nacidit Olive Oil conditoner Jar 8 OZ QTY: 3 LEFT

Alopecil cinnamon & rosemary shampooo and Conditioner 16 oz (good for stregthening the hair) QTY: 3 LEFT

Also good to use with above:

Apretadora deep conditioner cinnamon & rosemary 8 oz QTY: 3 LEFT ****UPDATE:2 LEFT****

La Bomba Shampoo 16 oz, qty:3 left
Rinse 16oz and Leave in Intensive conditioner(good for split ends I use this for my rollersets on my ends) QTY: 3 OF EACH LEFT ***UPDATE: 2 LEFT****
La Bomba Rinse Conditioner 8 OZ. QTY: 3 LEFT

Toque Magico Emergencia 16 oz Deep conditioner
QTY: 3 LEFT ****UPDATE: 2 LEFT****

If interseted pleasePM me for costs and shipping charges.

I can get all dominican products that you want from Tropical to Lafier for good costs. Working on getting that website up and running, will take pre-orders (no charge) for when the new year starts after Jan 15th my products will be in and in higher quantities,distributor is going away for holidays wont be able to place more orders till Jan 15th.

Last edited:

nappity

Hey ladies,

I have a limited supply of the dominican hair products that we love along with a couple of new ones that are good. The list, qty and size are as follows:

MBP Praital Silk Worm Shampoo 16 oz
MBP Praital Silk Worm Deep Conditioner Bottle 16 oz
MBP Praital Silk Worm Rinse 16 oz QTY: 3 LEFT OF EACH!

**new** Bio-Star Crystal De Sabila Shampoo 8 oz
Bio-Star Crystal De Sabila Rinse 8 oz ( good for damaged hair has aloe & protein)
QTY: 3 LEFT OF EACH!

Silicon Mass 80z (formerly Silicon Mix) leave in I am friends with Mimor distributor owner and with our meeting tonight he said they changed it to Mass from Mix still the same conditioner.
QTY: 6 LEFT

Lacio Lacio 8 oz QTY: 12 LEFT

Nacidit Olive Oil conditoner Jar 8 OZ QTY: 3 LEFT

Alopecil cinnamon & rosemary shampooo and Conditioner 16 oz (good for stregthening the hair) QTY: 3 LEFT

Also good to use with above:

Apretadora deep conditioner cinnamon & rosemary 8 oz QTY: 3 LEFT

La Bomba Shampoo 16 oz, Rinse 16oz and Leave in Intensive conditioner(good for split ends I use this for my rollersets on my ends) QTY: 3 OF EACH LEFT

Toque Magico Emergencia 16 oz Deep conditioner
QTY: 3 LEFT

If interseted pleasePM me for costs and shipping charges.

I can get all dominican products that you want from Tropical to Lafier for good costs. Working on getting that website up and running, will take pre-orders (no charge) for when the new year starts after Jan 15th my products will be in and in higher quantities,distributor is going away for holidays wont be able to place more orders till Jan 15th.
I PMed you!!