Hair Growth product that works for me

Zuppy

Hi Honey,

I purchased F.A.S.T. - but my hair is in kinky twist right now and i don't use strong or thick shampoos when my hair in extensions for fear of build-up, and hair matting together. I'm taking my hair out at the end of this month and will use fast once or twice a week - if you bump this in about month I'll let you know if I notice any difference - actually if it's all that great I'll be yelling bout it on the roof tops!!

Z

fancypants007

Hi all,
I just wanted to share that i purchased the F.A.S.T. shampoo and conditioner and i just started using them about 2-3 weeks ago. I have only used the shampoo because i deep condition with other products but i can't believe how long my hair appears to be. I know this shampoo and conditioner claims that your hair will grow 45% more, but i see amazing results. I also like how my hair feels after i wash it with this shampoo. It was so soft. I noticed when i went to bed saturday night, that my scalp itched so bad and i kept scratching and scratching. I am so impressed with my hair that i've changed my mind about getting a relaxer. I am really loving my natural hair. My hair appears to be 1 1/2" longer in a matter of a few weeks. I'm just amazed. Sometimes I think it's because i don't have as much shrinkage, but when i stretch my hair it appears to be much longer than it was a few weeks ago. I'm tickled pink.

H

HoneyRockette

Okay now THAT is a testimonial! I'm convinced. Where did I put that credit card?

I've also been using the f.a.s.t shampoo and conditioner for the past three weeks. I use the f.a.s.t. about two to three times a week. I squeeze a small amount into my hand and massage it into my left and right temple and from my ears up to my hairline this area is where my hair grows the slowest. I usually let the shampoo sit on my scalp and hair for about 10-15 min then I rinse and repeat(I don't let it set on the second wash only the first.) I then spray surge on my scalp and massage. Last night my hubby made the committed what are you doing to make your hair grow fast like that. So it must be working. I dont really measure my hair, but I will measure it. and will give another report at the end of Nov. I do believe using the f.a.st. and surge has help my hair.

fancypants007

I wash my hair once a week. I can tell the difference in my hair in the shower. It just seems to be so soft. That was one of the first things i noticed about this shampoo. I have natural hair and sometimes the different shampoos i've used may not leave my hair soft and manageable. I noticed this immediately about this shampoo. I am so pleased. Now where is my credit card.