Hair Growth

deborah11

I am so excited. I have had so many hair problems over the last several months but am finally starting to see positive results. 5 1/2 weeks ago i got a new lye relaxer (design essentials) as i prviouly had tons of problems with a no lye relaxer. Since the last relaxer, i have a lot of new growth. it's diffcult to measure but it appears that there is anywhere from 3/4 to 1.5 inches of new growth. also i have noticed that the new growth is very thick, wavey, but soft and not hard and difficult to comb like it use to be. i am getting a touch up this weekend which i am praying goes well. relaxers always make me nervous because i have had so many bad results in the past. the last beautician was very expensive but very good. everyone please pray for me. i want so desparately to get this hair thing right. i have been so depressed in the past that it just feels great to have something positive to report. thanks to everyone, especially Tracy, for all the great information and support!!! I let you know how things go on friday and i will update u as to the actual measurements for the new growth. God bless u all and happy hair growing! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Armyqt

Good luck Deb. I'm sure everything will go fine. Please let us know how it turns out. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

nita4

Good Luck Deb. I know you were dealing with the underprocessed no-lye thing. It will get better. Just watch what the beautician is doing and make sure they know what you want. My no-lye ends are still somewhat hard, but my hair is way easier to manage. Best to you...