Hair Issues(Beware, Y'all Know My Posts Are Long)

Hadiyah

Re: Hair Issues(Beware, Y\'all Know My Posts Are Lo

Whew, I'm glad everything is working out, and yeah your hair is beautiful, so make sure you persue making a complaint, b/c they need to take those things seriously!!!!!!!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

[ QUOTE ]
SweetNic_JA said:
How's ur hair doing, Supergirl?

[/ QUOTE ]

nice of you to ask
It's still not quite where I want it to be, but it's improving back to it's good condition.

My stylist (bless her heart) has offered to do a free deep conditioning with 5 in 1 for me. (they have it in now) I know she means well--but it won't be as effective as it is intended to be when the relaxer has just been rinsed and the hair cuticle is wide open to receive the conditioning benefits.

SweetNic_JA

Do you think your hair will bounce back?
I'm in a similar predicament- some crazy things are going on with my hair. I tried the regime you posted and my hair seems to be doing a lot better but I need to do it a few more times.

I'd love to hear about your progress so I can know what to expect with my hair.

Good luck

Isis

I'm glad it all worked out too Supergirl. And your latest hair pic is beautiful as always.

northernbelle

Wow, Supergirl! What a story!

You seemed to have figured things out, and acted quickly.

Let us know how your hair is doing! And, thanks for the Emergency Hair Care run-down. A girl never knows when she may need it!

northernbelle

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Thanks ladies for your concern. My hair is doing better, but I'm not taking my guard down yet. I do like the "damaged hair regimen." It is quite extensive, but it does leave my hair looking and feeling incredulously healthy.
It's also a perfect regimen for a PJ--I get to use like 5 or 6 different products in one sitting.

I also purchased a neutralizing shampoo and I'm going to use that also in case that was part of the problem. My stylist is great about these things, but ya never know since the 5 in 1 conditioner wasn't around--maybe she didn't shampoo as thoroughly as she does after we've used that.

Oh well... it's all a learning experience.