Hair loss recovery pics.

zailless

Here are pictures showing my hairloss recovery or should i say still recovering. Hairloss started in october.

Last edited:

zailless

I used cortizone for 2 months to break up the scar tissue. I used castor oil after each cortizone application.

Then i added mtg after stopping the cortizone. Dr miracles took it to the next level though. even though cortizone let the bald spots show hair again, the hair pretty much looked like fuzz during cortizone application. I saw more growth when I use dr miracles everyday, mtg twice a week and i still use castor oil everyday after each dr miracles application on the bald edges.

zailless

Royal Glory said:
Great progress so far. You are doing something right. Keep it up. Did you ever find out what the cause was?

No, I never found the cause. it happened out of the blue. everyone in another post ('growth stimulant opposers') agreed it was probably stress.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
zailless said:
I used cortizone for 2 months to break up the scar tissue. I used castor oil after each cortizone application.

Then i added mtg after stopping the cortizone. Dr miracles took it to the next level though. even though cortizone let the bald spots show hair again, the hair pretty much looked like fuzz during cortizone application. I saw more growth when I use dr miracles everyday, mtg twice a week and i still use castor oil everyday after each dr miracles application on the bald edges.
I'm so glad that worked for you.

ChasingBliss

Wow, that's fantastic progress. Cortizone, huh? I thought cortizone was for mosquito bites. I must learn more...

vaqtea

You hair has made wonderful progress!

Continue to treat it with TLC and dont forget to update us!

HHG! :)

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
zailless said:
Here are pictures showing my hairloss recovery or should i say still recovering. Hairloss started in october.

:dance7: :dance7:

I am so happy for you. Seriously, I really am. I was feeling pretty depressed thinking nothing works but looking at your progress makes me so happy! Good for you and keep up the good work :D