Hair Loss Update

JLove74

Ladies:
I found LHCF after having suffered temendous hair loss after surgery in March. After the surgery I also had a bald spot in the top of my head and didn't know where it came from (the Doctor suspects it from high blood loss, the meds & anesthesia).

Well as of today, I can say my bald spot is filling in very nicely, thanks to some of the tips you guys provided. Just wanted to share before & after pics with you.

Thanks for the tips, Ladies :) :)

http://public.fotki.com/jlove/hair-stuff/april---november-co/
Password: hairstuff

Last edited:

toniy

I am top spot bald from a surgery also. I too have new grass growing in my field:)

Congrats your hair is very nice.

PinkAngel

Your hair is gorgeous!! Does the henna contribute to that shine????? Mine doesn't look like that, (I'm jealous).

Very pretty, looking all healthy & ish:)

JLove74

msshic said:
Your hair is gorgeous!! Does the henna contribute to that shine????? Mine doesn't look like that, (I'm jealous).

Very pretty, looking all healthy & ish:)

Awww, thanks. Yes, the henna is the main contributor to my shine. I only used a small drop of coconut oil in this pic.

P

patient1

I didn't even know you were enduring that challenge!! Just adding my Congrats girl. You need to treat yourself to a spa day! ;)

p1

LiLi

Very beautiful Jlove!!! Whatever you are doing don't stop!!! -- you will be at brastrap in no time flat. :D

I would have never known that you had issues with hairloss. Your hair
looks good and it has filled in nicely. Love the color!

Cayenne0622

I'm so happy for you! Congrats!:D

You mind sharing some of those tips? I'm trying to fill in my front hairline and nape.

JLove74

Cayenne0622 said:
I'm so happy for you! Congrats!:D

You mind sharing some of those tips? I'm trying to fill in my front hairline and nape.

Thakns Cayenne:
I think what helped me most was less heat. I was getting blow-out every week - FAITHFULLY!!! I cut that back to once a month, airdried, blowdrying on low heat, using steam rollers for styling. I was also keeping that area moisturized and.... I used some MN:lol: :lol:

chenai

Thank-you for posting your progress. I too have a bald stop in the middle of my crown, the cause of which I am unsure. I am very grateful to have found LHCF and I hope that using the advice I find here, I will have similar success.

bgsix

Good work JLove!! I have question that maybe off topic, but hair related...

You've only relaxed twice this year, how do you manage to stretch that long?

Give up the goods, girl I gotta know your techniques/tips. I am 4a/b also and I cannot make beyond 10 weeks.

AtlantaJJ

Your hair looks great girl!!! Look at how much it has grown!! I'm so glad that the sheding has stopped and that it's healing. But if you didn't have the trouble in the first place, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to meet you!! And get all the good celebrity gossip, henna tips (no nuts or berries for me) and everything!!!! It seems that trough hair trauma many of us have come here to find richness of friendship and sharing.

See how God works!!

:love:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Your hair is comming in nicely, good to see some of us finding out what was the cause and solution to solve the mystery shedding. Your hair looks nice BTW nice and shiney!