Hair nightmares

Lovelylocs

I had a dream last night that Khloe Kardashian cut my hair. :lol: It was ear length on the sides and barely at the top of the shoulder length in the back. I was angry with her. I thought about all of the people who I hadn't met yet who never saw my brastrap length hair. :ohwell: smh

I woke up appreciating my hair length much more.

Has anyone else ever had a bad dream about hair?

iri9109

omg i had a dream last week that this random girl was pressing my hair and i couldnt get up and i asked her was she using a heat protectant & she was like what is that? but i i woke up before i saw the results lol

txcurly10

YES! I had a dream that one of my good friends wanted to try a conditioning treatment on me so I let her, and it actually ended up being a relaxer. That is one of the weirdest dreams I have ever had. I woke up in a cold sweat!

melissa-bee

Lol, I had a dream almost year ago that I was parting my hair and a had two huge bald patches. I haven't relaxed my hair since I had that dream.

bimtheduck

Khole kardashian hahahaha!
I've had a dream where my hair started falling out in clumps, I was freaked out the entire day after that.

Sondice

lol yes! I had a dream prob like 2 weeks ago that I went back to my old stylist. She blew out my hair, and proceeded to cut my hair back to neck length, but it was only on one side. Lol i couldn't believe it and was watching in the mirror while she was doing it. I was in a state of shock. I finally spoke up and she put down the scissors. Half of my hair was BSB and the other half was neck length lol. I started crying. I woke up in like cold sweat and everything, breathing all hard. I snatched my satin bonnet off to make sure all my hair was still there. lol it was.

EllePixie

Have you ever seen The Craft? Well if not, one of the witches puts a spell on a racist girl with long blond hair (the witch is Rachel True). So then, the blonde girl's hair starts falling out in the shower, at diving practice, everything, just CLUMPS and her scalp is all burnt and nasty looking.

I totally had a dream that this happened to me on one side of my head, and I woke up so UPSET I was nearly crying! I took off my satin bonnet and started checking for loose/thinning hair.

supergurl478

I had a dream last week (i think) that i got my hair shaved. I was still the current length I am now which is full SL and immediately regreted it. I almost cried so the first thing I did was get some megatek and Jbco in hopes of gaining the lenght back by the end of the year LOL. Thank goodness that was a dream.

Fine 4s

I had a nightmare that I got a perm and cut my hair to a bob length and was so upset that my natural hairstyles didn't look the same. I had no curl just limp hair. I cried and cried until I woke up with tears in my eyes.
Can you say KKKKKRAYZAY? DERAAAANGED?