Hair nightmares...

Any of you ladies ever have a real terrible dream that you did something or something really bad happened to your hair? Last night i dreamt that I had washed my hair and sat under the dryer. After I came out I started to brush it, when whole chunks of it started to come out! :eek: It came out till I only had an inch of hair on one side. Needless to say, I was VERY pleased to wake with my hair still there :lol:

AllAboutTheHair

The only dream I have ever had (more than once) is getting a relaxer, feeling it touch the middle of my back, going under the sink to rinse and ALL of my hair rinsing down the drain. I will never relax again. I don't care how pretty I think straight hair is...I will get a weave before I relax my hair again.

baglady215

From that site...

"To dream that you are losing your hair, denotes that you are concerned with the notion that you are getting older and losing your sex appeal/virility. You are preoccupied with aging and your appearance. Losing you hair also signify a lack of strength and that you do not possess the power to succeed in an undertaking. You may be feeling weak and vulnerable."

baglady215 said:
From that site...

"To dream that you are losing your hair, denotes that you are concerned with the notion that you are getting older and losing your sex appeal/virility. You are preoccupied with aging and your appearance. Losing you hair also signify a lack of strength and that you do not possess the power to succeed in an undertaking. You may be feeling weak and vulnerable."

Yikes! That's pretty much on point. I will be 30 in a few years. :ohwell:

Chivara

I had a nightmare a couple of weeks ago that I bleached my whole head and permed my whole head right after and all of my hair and it just started falling out in clumps. I was horrified! :eek: It seemed so real! When I woke up I was like thank you Lord!

lveurslf

I didn't have a nightmare but I dreamed I had very long hair and I think that was the first time I saw what I'd look like with it. I didn't like it, I thought I looked so plain. :(

cocopuff

I had a dream that soemone was doing my hair, I looked up to see what she was putting in it and it was a perm! I jumped up to try to rinse it out, but it was too late; my hair was damaged and underprocessed. I woke up from this dream with my heart beating and my forhead sweating. Whew!, glad it was a dream.