HAIR NOT DRY ANYMORE

icoeurfashion

Omg! I always ALWAYS had like dry frizzy hair if I didn't do flat iron on it and I came across Castor oil and did a treatment. Afterwards I did 2 shampoos to avoid greasy hair it's really MAGIC. wow. I used the Now Solutions brand since it's not tested on animals!
Try it out if you haven't!
:lol:

Evolving78

Are we not buying enough castor oil from this company, since everyone is on JBCO bandwagon? I see what you did here!

MilkChocolateOne

Here we go again. they are getting out of control with these advertisements. the vendor forum is full of them.

Last edited:

HappyAtLast

Simplicity & Peacefulness
Yeah I saw her 2 posts, and was like bye, girl (or boy!) btw, Im looking at my big 16 oz bottle of Home Health cold pressed, cold processed, not animal tested castor oil.

Last edited:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Yeah I saw her 2 posts, and was like bye, girl (or boy!) btw, Im looking at my big 16 oz bottle of Home Health cold pressed, cold processed, not animal tested castor oil.

Home Health is the brand I use. It is 4 times bigger than the little bottles they sell at the drugstores.

icoeurfashion

Well I guess thats what you get for trying to help people! I'm a girl, I have no idea what something wagon is (sorry) and Now solution is the only brand at my bio drugstore. Castor oil, no matter what brand, really made my hair silky and I wanted to have my first post. Maybe people are familiar with castor oil but I discovered it this year so I'm certainly not the only one. And I encourage people going cruelty free.
Have a good day