Hair Obsessed/Too Protective of Hair

longhairdreamzz

Okay, I really think I have some major issues. Day and Night I'm thinking about my hair. And I do everthing in my power to protect it. All I can think about is protecting my hair and my family's hair. But maybe I'm going a little to far when I start protecting my dogs hair. Today I took him to the groomers and they cut his hair so short on his head...I always tell them to leave it kinda long...but today they just chopped it. I basically screamed at the lady. When I got home I realized that it wasn't really such a big deal and I just feel terrible about yelling at her.:nono:

So that's got me wondering have you ever gotten so hair obsessed that you not only worry about YOUR hair but your also obsessed with making sure everyone in your family, your co-workers, your pets and total strangers have there hair protected and healthy also, so that they can retain length, too? Or am I the only one.........:wallbash:

Yes I am certified hair crazy, but I try to keep it in the house and not let too many people know how serious I am about it, just close family & friends. My sister is now in to hair now and my daughters, but if I had known earlier how to take care of my hair it would be waist length long & healthly now so I am happy I can pass this on, but it's not to the point where I need to be commited yet :grin:.

Okay, I really think I have some major issues. Day and Night I'm thinking about my hair. And I do everthing in my power to protect it. All I can think about is protecting my hair and my family's hair.
:

LMAO..

I'm pretty much obsessed.
I guess it's better that being obsessed with something like drinking or gambling.

Okay, I really think I have some major issues. Day and Night I'm thinking about my hair. And I do everthing in my power to protect it. All I can think about is protecting my hair and my family's hair. But maybe I'm going a little to far when I start protecting my dogs hair. Today I took him to the groomers and they cut his hair so short on his head...I always tell them to leave it kinda long...but today they just chopped it. I basically screamed at the lady. When I got home I realized that it wasn't really such a big deal and I just feel terrible about yelling at her.:nono:

Dang, I thought I was bad, but you took it to a whole nother level with the dog. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I guess I might be too...<--- still in a stage of denial! :lachen:I have a blog all about my hair so I guess that might be obsessed to some people. I told my family about it, but none of my friends! haha they would never understand!

That's how I was when I first joined this site...minus the part about being worried about other peoples hair....:grin:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one :yep: I don't what it is but I will be alright :grin:
Just the other day mother said man I'm not getting any newgrowth, my sister repeated what she said and I replied your hair is probably in its resting stage right now.. They both started laughing but they know that's something that I am serious about so its all good... I am so obsessed and hair is always on my mind no matter what I do.... :spinning:

Uh-uh don't feel bad. I condition my dog every wash at the dog wash- yes, we hog the tub and the other folks just have to wait!!!:yep:

Same here...its sickening :wallbash:. I try not to tell too many friends b/c they make jokes and tease me about being a hair fanatic :grin:. I am very sensitive about the appearance of my hair. I am obsessed but I don't want them to think I am obsessed. So you are not alone. I wont even chill on the couch without making sure my hair is properly wrapped up just in case I doze off to sleep. AND I hate wearing scarfs b/c I can just imagine how much hair snaps off when it touches. I just ADORE my satiny winter coat. The collar threats my hair so well! LOL
My name is Sade' and I too am a HairAholic :lachen::lachen:

http://public.fotki.com/Blckbttrfly/

Well...ya know the dog gotta look good and if the cut was jacked...well:look:

:lachen::lachen:they gonna be looking out for you when you go back.

So that's got me wondering have you ever gotten so hair obsessed that you not only worry about YOUR hair but your also obsessed with making sure everyone in your family, your co-workers, your pets and total strangers have there hair protected and healthy also, so that they can retain length, too? Or am I the only one.........:wallbash:

You're not alone!! Im obsessed too! When I go to my moms house, I'll wake her up and hand her a bonnet if I catch her sleeping without it. Oh, and my poor doggie! I bathe him with shikai poo and give him acv rinses...:look:

You're not alone!! Im obsessed too! When I go to my moms house, I'll wake her up and hand her a bonnet if I catch her sleeping without it. Oh, and my poor doggie! I bathe him with shikai poo and give him acv rinses...:look:

*picturing u taking it to the next level and putting a bonnet on the dog at night* :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back