Hair organizer help

danniegirl

( i posted this in another section also but im really looking for some quick ideas so i can get it all together tonight and have it printed tomorrow)

Ok so im putting together my large Family organizer and i wanted to add some personal tabs to it or make a whole new Note book for personal stuff like some of the topics that was mentioned in the That girl thread.

I also want a hair section i want the hair section to be pre-printed with challenge updates, dc days, henna weekends etc. I basically want a six month-year hair schedule already worked out and printed on paper with a section for reminders of stuff to buy and or recipes to try and websites to visit. (sort of like the natural hair calendar but in an organizer format.

So i would like a little help and a little bit of quick page design ideas maybe some stuff that you would include in it.

here is a link to the home organizer printable i plan on changing the design on some of the pages i hope to have it printed before 1/1/12 so some real help will be very much appreciated

http://organizedhome.com/household-notebook/printable-pages

Last edited:

Bublin

I can't view the link right now but i'm not the best person to help with this. I'm going to shout out to winona as she has sorted me out with a Journal so may have some advice for you.

winona

This sounds like a really neat idea:) I came up with a spreadsheet that allows me to track day, what I used in my hair/what I did to my hair, how it reacted, anything I mixed up so I duplicate or NEVER do again LMBO and ingredients to products that work(really helps when looking at new products with similar ingredients). I can email that to you but it seems like what you want is more of a calendar with a 6 month scheduled projection. Am I understanding you correctly?