Hair Product Exchange!!!

LexaKing

Saw one of these threads awhile back and thought it was a wonderful idea! I know most of us have bought products that simply did not work on our hair type or we have found what works perfect for our regimen but don't wanna throw our other products away. Or maybe we are looking for something we have a hard time finding in our area. I'm happy giving away my products if shipping is paid or we can trade :) What doesn't work for you might be great for someone else!

So ladies list your unwanted or tradable products on here and the products you are looking for :)

I'll start :)

Unwanted Products :
Chi Straight Guard Smoothing Styling Cream ( full)
Garnier Fructis Color Shield Lightweight Leave in (full)
Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion (full)
Vo5 hot oil treatment ( Brand New 2 Treatments)
Christophe Ultimate Shaping Hair Spray (full)
Garnier Fructis Blow Dry Perfector ( Brand New)

Looking for:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil- any amount would be great! I'm having a hard time finding pure Coconut oil here in Central Louisiana. Even if you wanna send me a tiny bit I'd be grateful :)

LexaKing

LexaKing said:
Saw one of these threads awhile back and thought it was a wonderful idea! I know most of us have bought products that simply did not work on our hair type or we have found what works perfect for our regimen but don't wanna throw our other products away. Or maybe we are looking for something we have a hard time finding in our area. I'm happy giving away my products if shipping is paid or we can trade :) What doesn't work for you might be great for someone else!

So ladies list your unwanted or tradable products on here and the products you are looking for :)

I'll start :)

Unwanted Products :
Chi Straight Guard Smoothing Styling Cream ( full)
Garnier Fructis Color Shield Lightweight Leave in (full)
Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion (full)
Vo5 hot oil treatment ( Brand New 2 Treatments)
Christophe Ultimate Shaping Hair Spray (full)
Garnier Fructis Blow Dry Perfector ( Brand New)

Looking for:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil- any amount would be great! I'm having a hard time finding pure Coconut oil here in Central Louisiana. Even if you wanna send me a tiny bit I'd be grateful :)

Sorry meant Extra Virgin Coconut Oil :)

virtuenow

Welcome to the board. Are you familiar w/the Hair Product Exchange forum on here? If you go to the main Discussion Boards Menu, it is right below the Childrens Hair Care forum. That is the spot you want to post this. Also, you can edit your original posts by going to the bottom of your post and clicking "Edit".

Blairx0

There is a different section for this on the site under hair products Exchange http://www. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11 .com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

not sure if the link will work as I am typing from my phone, but on the exchange board people are swapping and selling great things. I love shopping there! Maybe you can find what you're looking.for there. Good luck!