Hair product in Germany?

nomadpixi

Hi ladies,

I'm going to Munich in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone lives (lived) in Germany could tell me if there are any products for curly hair available in Germany.

I'm looking specifically for Kinky curly curling custard and other products like that. Maybe even Black up Makeup if possible.

I live in Australia and a'int NOTHIN here, so I like to try stuff when I'm on vacation.

Many thanks for any responses

southerncitygirl

I just did an etsy search for ya in Germany & AU, I think its interesting that there aren't many handmade products for hair/body for either country. Anyone living in these places could make some serious $$$

RUBY

There is a thread somewhere for all the European ladies, listing places where to find products.

fifi28

Hi

I'm not in Germany but not so far from there in Paris. There.s à couple of websites you can order from some natural produits colorfulblack.fr lumibeauty.com or iherb.com etc.
The first two are a lil expensive compared to US prices.

Hope this help

nomadpixi

Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately I need an actual bricks and mortar store-I'm only there on holidays for a little while and was hoping to pick up something rather than ship. Any other suggestions?
Cheers

krissyhair

My family member lives in Germany and I would mail him hair products from the U.S.. Idk what you'll be able to find.

lenu80

I believe there is a Sally beauty supply store in Frankfurt am main. Go to sallys website or Google it, then call the number to make sure. Another option is to purchase online & have it shipped to your address over there. There are good shops on etsy & one of my favorite hair shop - Jakeala ships worldwide. I had her ship some coffee butter to UK to my sister.

afrofaithful

Hi! I'm in Germany (not Munich, but I've been there…). You won't find anything lol. Not hair wise. You may be able to find makeup. There are Sephora's and there is a MAC and Bobbi Brown store in Berlin. This is dependent on your skin tone though. I didn't see anything for darker tones, but you may luck up. IDK if there is a MAC in Munich, but definitely look it up…the Sally's I went to was in Koln, but I didn't find anything that I would use products wise. They have a decent selection at the Galeria of makeup as well.