Hair Product Reviews

Coffee

My latest product reviews:

It’s a 10 conditioner, it’s still excellent. It makes my hair really moisturized, melts away new growth. The only con is the price, anywhere from $19 - $27 + for 8oz container.

Alterna 10 Hair Masque – conditioner. This is one of the best products I’ve used. It’s extremely rich, so you don’t need to use a lot. It leaves my hair extremely moisturized and with a nice smell to it. Con, it’s expensive for a 5.1 ounce jar. Check Amazon.com, I purchased 2 for $25 each.

Uspa – is a new line out of Australia. I have the moisturizing poo, condish, and ceremides treatment. The poo is also sulfate and SLS free.
The poo is really nice with a wonderful smell. I almost don’t need a conditioner after the poo. The conditioner wasn’t moisturizing enough for me, so I’ll mix it in with other DC’s. The ceremides treatment leaves my hair feeling strong and healthy. Cons, products are expensive, $23 for 8oz of poo & condish, $20+ for the ceremides treatment.

Shu Umera Essence Absolue Oil is worth the $65 I paid for it. It made my new growth so easy to comb and the next morning my hair was silky, shiny and soft. I am debating on trying the nourishing poo and mask. Con, expensive.

Real Solutions Moisturizing condish is the best $1.80 I ever spent. Both (poo/condish) are sulfate free, have Macadamia Oil and certified organic. It's thick, moisturizing and has a nice smell to it. I also got a bottle of Frizz Repair condish and it has avocado oil in it. The Intensive leave in condish is also awesome! They also have a color care condish and it has Fortifying Soy Protein and Vitamin E. I haven’t tried that one yet.

Ojon Restorative Leave in Treatment $29.00
I am partial to this line; I love every product I’ve used. This is no exception, my hair is easy to detangle and I love the smell of all Ojon products. I would buy this again.

Wella Liquid Hair Restructurizer is awesome. I’ve only used it for about 3 weeks, but I can definitely see a difference in my hair. I just spray on after washing, and my hair has become stronger and I have less breakage/shedding. The con is this is a discontinued product; I was able to win 2 6.8 bottles from eBay. Those 2 should last me awhile, it can get expensive bidding on eBay.

Bio Seaweed Collagen Serum Treatment for dry damage hair. It has Lecithin, Algae extract, Vitamin B5 & E, and Hydrolyzed Silk Protein and helps to condition dry hair. It removes tangles, also gives added body and shine and helps with split ends. Cons, not able to find it locally or anywhere in the US. I ordered it from Thailand.

Gleau (pronounced Glow) is a new product, but a truly awesome product. It contains some of the best oils out there, Moroccan Argan Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Meadowfoam oil, and Sweet Almond Oil. It doesn’t weigh my hair down, makes it soft and it great for sealing. Cons- none
Pros, reasonably priced, shipping is cheap, it’s made by one of us. I paid $12 for 4oz and $2.50 for shipping.

Last edited:

Jetblackhair

Wow, thanks for the reviews Coffee. I bought the Real Solutions Leave In Conditioner some time ago when it was on clearance at Walgreens.

I thought to myself why am I buying this if it's being discontinued, what if I like it??:look:

Sure enough I liked it so I will check out Biglots.:yep:

Coffee

I used the Real Solutions Poo tonight, and it is just as awesome as the condish. Really thick and very moisturizing, with the same great smell as the condish.

sozinzcomet

I absolutely love the shu uemura hair oil! I love it so much that I haven't even tried the gleu oil yet. I love the smell and the texture. I use it nightly after I apply my liquid moisturizer. It makes my hair soft and gives it a nice shine. I love that it has a pump and just one does my hair justice. It is expensive but it will last a while.

I just posted to let you (Coffee) know that I appreciated your review! :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Coffee

I absolutely love the shu uemura hair oil! I love it so much that I haven't even tried the gleu oil yet. I love the smell and the texture. I use it nightly after I apply my liquid moisturizer. It makes my hair soft and gives it a nice shine. I love that it has a pump and just one does my hair justice. It is expensive but it will last a while.

I just posted to let you (Coffee) know that I appreciated your review! :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Thank you! I totally agree with you on the shu uemure oil, it's a keeper. Yep, it's expensive, but it will last a long time :drunk:.