Hair Really Dry After Wash Day

janaq2003

Something is going on with my 4c hair.

My usual wash day.. dc and leave in with twists.. next day take down and my hair feels very rough and dry like it hasnt seen any moisture in weeks..

Keracare moisturizing shampoo
Shea moisture high porosity masque (dc with heat)
Curls blueberry leave in..
Camille rose almond jai twist creme and sealed with oil mix.

Am I missing something???

Prudent1

When is the last time you chelated or clarified? Perhaps your hair is getting 'used' to your current products? How long have you had the routine above? Have you ever tried an ACV rinse or clay mask to rejuvenate your hair? Any new meds? Changes in diet? Drinking enough water? Elevated stress or hormonal issues? How is the health of your nails?

Sorry for the questions but that may help us to help you.

janaq2003

When is the last time you chelated or clarified? Perhaps your hair is getting 'used' to your current products? How long have you had the routine above? Have you ever tried an ACV rinse or clay mask to rejuvenate your hair? Any new meds? Changes in diet? Drinking enough water? Elevated stress or hormonal issues? How is the health of your nails?

Sorry for the questions but that may help us to help you.

No problem with the questions.. thanks for asking them because I was thinking maybe my hair is getting used to the products as well. I clarified probably 4wks ago..
Also I think my hir may be switching from high porosity to low. My hair is so wishy washy and moody

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Has the weather changed where you are? I went from a tropical environment in September to it being bitterly cold. My hair has needed all the moisture and oil since. I'm going to get a humidifier after work as well.