Currently my regimen's as follows:

Wash Day
I currently wash my hair every 7 days
Arosci Moisturizing Shampoo
Motions CPR - 30 minutes w/heat
Mizani Moisturfuse - 10 minutes w/o heat
Arosci Leave in Conditioner for roller setting

Daily Maintenance
Every night spray hair with Ultra Black Hair Dew, seal with Arosci Shine Mist. In the morning, I use Elasta QP Mango Butter on my edges and spray Arosci for Shine.

Relaxing
Rather than relaxing every 7-8 weeks, I now wait every 10-12 weeks.

Vitamins
No longer taking vitamins, didn't like the additional hair growth /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Integrity

I wash twice a week but thinking about increasing to three times a week soon. I have several shampoos, conditioners and moisturizers and use them as and when i feel like so I will just list them. I moisturize about twice a day, when i am about to leave the flat in the morning and after i get in in the evening. I put a /images/graemlins/up.gif next to the products that i am absolutely loving at the moment!

Shampoos
creme of nature
motions lavish conditioning shampoo/images/graemlins/up.gif

Deep conditioner
UBH stimulating conditioner/images/graemlins/up.gif
ORS hair mayonnaise
Motions moisture plus/images/graemlins/up.gif
Aphogee treatment for damaged hair/images/graemlins/up.gif
Dark and Lovely Ultra Cholesterol
Motions CPR

Moisturizers
Scurl
world of curls extra dry hair/images/graemlins/up.gif
HB carrot creme mixed with jojoba oil/images/graemlins/up.gif
profective megagrowth
elasta QP mango butter
pink oil LIGHT formula
Blue magic coconut flavour for sealing ends after moisturizing/images/graemlins/up.gif
Castor oil for my hairline /images/graemlins/up.gif
Fantasia IC hair polish

Vitamins per day
Biotin 1mg
Pantothenic 500mg
EPO with vit E 1000mg/images/graemlins/up.gif
MSM 750mg
Multivitamin with minerals 1tablet/images/graemlins/up.gif
zinc gluconate 15mg

Retouche about 8 weeks but will go about 12 weeks this time. No set relaxer at the moment, about to switch to lye in April (next retouche)

Only use wide tooth and seamless comb. Absolutely no use of heat except for deep conditioning.

That's it! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

H

HoneyRockette

Wash
once or twice a week or whenever my hair feels really dirty.

Products
Biostrand shampoo and conditioner
Pantene Daily Moisturizing conditioner
Biosythesis Biophinish (my favorite product of all time!!)

Daily Maintenance
scarf at bedtime
Wanakee hairline cream or Biostrand Pahj in am to smooth stray hairs into place

Styles
a bun or ponytail but I am getting my hair cut soon, maybe even as soon as tomorrow if I find a good place

Vitamins
still trying to take biotin, B5, EPO, one a day and silica but I never make it to the third consecutive day.

Relaxer
no more 4 months!
whenever my hair is particularly new growthy
going back to Dudley's sensitive scalp in regular

pmichael52172

Let me just say that I realize that doing too much and using too much with and on my hair has been my downfall... I cut my hair into a bob, and have significantly reduced my regime to the way it was years before when I knew nothing about my hair and when it was it's healthiest... here it goes:

<font color="purple">Wash Day </font>
I do hot oil treatments once a month with either Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Jojoba Oil
I wash once every two weeks with:
Design Essentials Moisture Retention Shampoo
Design Essentials Stimulations Conditioner
Rusk Smoother Passionflower &amp; Aloe Leave-In Texturizing Conditioner
Dudley's Fantastic Body Setting Lotion for setting or wrapping

<font color="purple">Daily Maintenance </font>
Lightly oil scalp as needed with Mijara hair treatment
In the morning before unwrapping my hair, I smooth Ashea hair pomade around it to condition and moisture the ends and give shine.
I sleep in a silk scarf.

<font color="purple"> Relaxing </font>
Spacing mine too far also led to much breakage, so I'm back to every 6-8 weeks

<font color="purple"> Vitamins </font>
MSM (Methylsulfolmethane)

pebbles

My hair care regime: /images/graemlins/smile.gif

1st wash day:
Shampoo with Cream of Nature Shampoo for dry/damaged hair.
Deep condition with ORS Hair Mayonnaise with heat for 30 minutes.
Condition with Mizani Moiturfuse with/without heat for 10 minutes.
Spray hair with Dew, smooth Lottabody cream on hair and let air dry.

2nd wash day
Wash hair with Nexxus Botanoil or Mizani Botanifying Shampoo
Deep condition with UBH conditioner for 30 minutes with heat.
Condition with Mizani Moisturfuse for 10 minutes with/without heat.
Spray hair with Dew, apply Lottabody cream to the hair and air dry

I alternate this routine every 3 days. /images/graemlins/look.gif

Crysdon

Wash Day
Wash hair every Friday
Suave Coconut conditioner (conditioner washes)
Aphogee Moisturizing Conditioner (20 minutes under heat cap)
Elasta QP H-Two or Infusium 23 Leave-In conditioner for roller set
ORS Carrot Oil (on damp hair)
WGO (on damp hair)

Daily Maintenance
Mist entire head with water and seal in moisture with WGO or Virgin Olive Oil
ORS Temple Balm for my hairline

Relaxing
I have a texturizer, so I get a touch-up every 12 weeks...will try for 16 weeks in the summer.

Vitamins
See in my tag-line

pebbles

I've been slacking off lately. /images/graemlins/blush.gif I know, it's just seemed like such a task lately. But I'm going to get back on track. I've noticed that since I've stopped taking them, my hair seems sort of dull looking. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Dandy112

I was my hair Wednesdays and Saturdays and some days in between I do a conditioner wash. I have so many products but from this point forward I am going to stick with one thing until its done and move on to the next until what I have is finished. WOW I am quite the PJ now that I think about it.

Wash Day
Wash hair with any of the various shampoos that I have (Creme of Nature, Soft and Beautiful Moisturizing shampoo, Shikai (sp?) shampoo for dry/damaged hair, Aphogee shampoo for damaged hair) I alternate between them all except the Aphogee, I am going to start to just pick one and stick with it until it is done.

Condition with Motions CPR or Lekair Cholesterol for 30 min with heat

Condition again w/Mizani Moisturefuse with the self heating cap (I also have the Aphogee Moisturizer as well)

Aussie slip to help with detangling (although I really want to get the Aubrey Organics Island Spice Creme Rinse and see how that works--there goes the PJ in me)

Use the Motions oil moisturizer, then Infusium 23, Arosci or Lotta Body Creme Wrap, roller set

On Sat I add a Pre-Shampoo hot oil treatment--I have jojoba oil, coconut oil, or Kemi oyl

Daily Maintenance
Use a little Motions Oil Moisturizer through out hair and ends, wrap and cover with a silk scarf.

Relaxing
Currently I get a retouch every 8 weeks but I am trying to stretch it to 12 weeks.

Vitamins
I try to take a multi vitamin daily but I forget most of the time, I need to do a better job at remembering.

One of my goals is to stick with a product that works instead of bouncing from product to product.

G

Wash Day
I currently wash my hair every 4 - 5 days
Aubrey's JAY or Green Tea
UBH or ORS Mayo - 30 minutes w/heat
Rosa Moqueta 3-5 Rinse out
Coconut oil and UBH Dew as leave in's

Daily Maintenance
Every day Ultra Black Hair Dew.

Relaxing
Rather than relaxing every 6-8 weeks. Pushing for 10 this time. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Vitamins
Sproadically, not taking as I should GNC Ultra Hair Nourish.

G

/images/graemlins/wave.gif HoneyRocket, You decided to go with the cut??

Good Luck, I know it will look cute.

LondonDiva

Wash day

Every 2 days.
With this current nasty weather, everyday

Shampoos
Breakthru by soft sheen
Motions CPR
Cream of Nature

Conditioner
Motions CPR
ORS Hair Mayo
Elucence

Daily Maintenance
Natures Shine
Profective (purple one)
Kemi Oyl Conditioning spray
Olive Oil

Relaxing
Affirm Lye. Every 2 calendar months.

Vitamins
Buried treasure VM100 liquid multi vitamins
5-10mg Biotin
3 Marine Protein
(when I can be bothered to take them)

honeycomb719

This is my current regimen, been following this one for 2 months now.

Washing
I wash every 5 days w/ one of the following&gt; Fantasia Tea-Tree Natural&gt; 911 Moisturizing&gt; Motions Lavish conditioning. I use the conditioners to these except for the 911 shampoo, when I use this I use my Organics hair mayo or Lekair's Cholesterol. Every Condition I do for 60mins. Just started condition only wash, will be using VO5 Balsam &amp; Protein, will do these twice a mth.
Products
These are the products I use for daily maintenance&gt;&gt; Profectiv Healthy Ends, Profective Breakfree, HotSix oil when my scalp feel dry or Wildgrowth Oil&gt;&gt; S-curl Activator(only when airdrying hair-Ponytail method).
Daily Care
I'm trying not to comb my hair everyday so I've been wearing a wig for months w/ occasional braided styles, this has multiple purposes for me 1st&gt;saves me money: 2nd&gt; saves me time: 3rd&gt; gives me desired length: 4th&gt; Protects my hair from this winter weather:5th&gt; Keeps my hands out my hair /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Under the wig my hair is either wrapped or in a ponytail braided on the ends and tucked.
Vitamins
GNC UltraNourishair as directed
GNC Women's Ultra Mega as Multi-Vitamin as directed
Evening Primrose w/ Vit.E 500mg
MSM 1000mg
Will be adding xtra Biotin soon /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Relaxer
Trying to make the switch from no-lye to lye but, having a hard time finding it, so I'm thinking about using Motions Mild or Vitale mild. But, I'm not sure on this yet /images/graemlins/confused.gif
Combing
I use a wide tooth comb only(always) &amp; I never use a brush not even to wrap my hair.

So ladies how do that sound? /images/graemlins/look.gif

Dionne

Wash Day
aura hot oil treatment
mizani shampoo or aveda shampure
dudleys hair rebuilder or mizani fufyl 20 mintues
mizani moisturfuse 20 mintues
Wrap and dry

Daily care
aura pomade or wild growth oil massaged into hair
elasta qp recovery oil moisurizer on roots at night

Relaxing
every six weeks

Vitamins
multi vitamin
multi mineral
beet juice
vegetable and fruit supplement

skegeesmb

Here's mine:

Wash Day
I wash every 3 days, on a bad week though I wash it once a week.
Creme of Nature Shampoo
Motions CPR - 30 minutes w/heat
Suave Biolage- after rinse out of deep conditioner I slap this on for 3 minutes and then rinse out.
I then add a bit of WGO to my hair and then I decide whether to wash and wear or rollerset.

Daily Maintenance
If I wear my hair natural I wrap it with a scarf to keep my hair from matting, If I rollerset I wrap at night with a scarf to maintain my look. I add wildgrowth to my ends in the morning and before I go to bed.

Vitamins
I still follow Bargello's plan with my added 4hair, and Amino Acids

Allandra

Pre-Shampoo Treatment: I do a pre-shampoo treatment prior to shampooing my hair. Sometimes I let the treatment stay on my hair for 30 minutes or so. Sometimes I let it remain on my hair overnight (shampoo and finish up in the morning).

Shampoo: I always shampoo my hair in the shower (which is much easier for me). I always lather up twice.

ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) Rinse: I use a mixture of acv (4 ounces) and warm water (28 ounces) to rinse my scalp and hair. This does a good job at keeping my scalp nice and clean.

Conditioning: I make sure my hair is well coated with conditioner. I cover my hair with a plastic cap for thirty minutes or let it remain on my hair overnight. I do this each time I shampoo.

Protein Deep Conditioning: I give my hair a protein deep conditioning 1-2 weeks prior to getting a relaxer touch-up and 1-2 weeks after getting a relaxer touch-up. I make sure my hair is well coated with protein conditioner. I cover my hair with a plastic cap and sit under a heating cap for 20-30 minutes.

Leave-In Conditioner: I apply leave-in conditioner while I'm still in the shower. Then I comb it through with a wide tooth comb.

Air Dry: This is how I mainly dry my hair (usually while it's in a bun, a high ponytail or just combed straight down).

Moisturizer: I moisturize my hair when needed. However, my hair gets moisturized mainly through deep conditionings and a good leave-in conditioner.

Relaxer Touch-Ups: I go to a professional stylist every three months for a relaxer touch-up.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
You can see all my favorite products on "homepage". /images/graemlins/grin.gif It's in my profile...

Wash Day
I shampoo 1-2x per week
I do a pre-shampoo hot oil treatment (my own mixture). I use heat for about 20 minutes.

Right now I'm having great results with these shampoos:
Jason Natural Sea Kelp, Elucence, L'anza Protein Plus. If I shampoo a second time during the week I'll use DPL Shampoo or I'll dilute one of my regular shampoos with distilled water.

Then I deep condition with heat for 20-40 minutes. Right now these are giving me the best results: Mizani Moisturfuse, Jason Natural Sea Kelp, Elucence, Nature's Gate Herbal Conditioner, 10 en 1, Tropical Avocado. I usually add olive oil or Proclaim Natural 7 Oil to my conditioner. I'm going to try WGO next time...

Daily Maintenance
In the evening, I apply Crystal's Royal Secrets Sheep Sorrell Ointment (crsecrets.com). Before bed I spray on Grandma's Secret Recipe "Will-Gro" Scalp Spray or Ion Anti Frizz (for detangling) and apply S-Curl Spray (I love this stuff!) and ORS Twist &amp; Lock Gel or Fantasia IC Gel and tie my hair up with a satin scarf so it's ready for my phonytail in the morning. In the morning I'll apply Crystal's Royal Secrets Hair Rejuvenator or Natural Island Pomade to my hairline and smooth all over for shine.

Vitamins
Bargello plan tweaked for my needs.

*Edited to add that I've only used Natural Island Couzzette Shampoo and Conditioner once, but I think it's a keeper!

Yarnie

Wash Day
I wash every 5th day.
Shampoo- I'm using up Dark &amp; Lovely 3-n-1 Plus Detangling Conditioning Shampoo. Thinking of buying Cream of Nature next(not sure which one)
Protein Cond- Motions CPR
Regular Cond- Motions Moisture Plus
I used to do protein treatments every month, but now as my hair is breaking I do it every wash.
leave in- Infusium 23.
I rollerset using Infusium 23 and Macadamia Oil Moisturizer Lotion.

Daily Maintenance
I use Macadamia Oil Moisturizer every night before putting my scarf on. That way in the morning my hair is feeling moisturized without being too oily (i think the lotion is absorbed during the night). During the day I use Huile de noix de Kukui d'Hawai for shine.

Relaxing
I relax every 8 weeks.

Vitamins
I take a multivitamin (overall health).

I wash the hair twice a week.

My current regime (as of the date of this post anyway) /images/graemlins/wink.gif:

Wash Day:
Pre oil treatment of extra virgin olive oil on dry hair ends for between 10 minutes to 2 hours if I have that time.
L'anza Protein Plus Shampoo (lather up concentrating on scalp only, leave on for 1 minute then rinse)
Cream Of Nature Detangling Shampoo

Conditioner: (no heat)
Aubrey Organics GPB (love this)
Aubrey Organics Island Cream Spice Rinse (love this)
Mizani Moisturefuse
L'oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment

Leave In:
New Image Damage Free Thermal Styling Conditioner
Mix of the conditioner from the wash and water

Drying Hair:
Rollar set with silver clips
Dry for 1 hour under soft bonnet

Daily Maintenance:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil on hair ends as needed but if the conditioner was good enough then its not necessary.
Spray with Isoplus Hair Sheen after removing rollars

Vitamins:
Powdered MSM in OJ each morning
B5 1000 mcg
Biotin 4000 mcg
1 iron supplement
1 multi

I'm looking to try the ACV rinse to see how I like it.

On workout days at the gym I do a conditioner only wash with s curl spritzed in and pin hair up.

kasey

Hi girls,

I usually shampoo at night after every workout, usually Tues, Thurs and Sat.

Lately I have been using Nature's Gate Jojoba Conditioner for the wash and following with Naturade Aloe Vera Conditioner(discontinued formula /images/graemlins/frown.gif) for the conditioner.

Before rinsing out the conditioner I pour on a mix of ACV/herbal tea over the conditioner, massage for five minutes and then rinse with cool water.

After squeezing out the water I usually apply aloe vera gel, NAPCA spray, AO Rose Body Lotion and a few drops of jojoba oil.

I just ran out of NAPCA, and I wanted to save my AO lotion for the spring for my body use, so for the last week or so for the leave in I have been using, with success, a dab of ORS carrot oil, a few drops of Ginseng miracle and less than a dime size of castor oil.

I either braid or twist to dry overnight and apply a bit of oil in the morning as I style it.

On Saturday mornings, before the work out I have been using, with good results, a version of the Cathy House Deep conditioner. I mix the OO, CO, and PO with Giovanni's three minute reconstructor. During the weekday washes I apply a shea butter oil mix or the rinse out conditioner at the gym right before the work out.

On evenings that I don't shampoo I usually rub some Ginseng miracle spiked with rosemary oil through the hair and scalp and massage my hairline with a castor oil/Vit E-/Ginseng miracle mix.

I have some Aphogee that I am trying to use up and have been treating my ends with it every four or five weeks. I mix the balancing conditioner with the actual treatment for better application.

Fashionista

Wash Day
I wash my hair once a week
KeraCare Dry &amp; Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Creme of Nature Shampoo
ORS Hair Mayo 45min
Mizani Moisturefuse 15min
Rollerset with a mixture of:
Carol's Daughter Hair Milk
Wild Growth Oil
KeraCare Foam Wrap-set Lotion

Daily Maintenance
Elast QP Mango Butter on ends and edges

Relaxer
Every eight weeks will be switching to lye for next touch up next week

Vitamins
Multi
Biotin
MSM
Eve Primrose Oil
Flax Seed Oil

zanna

To my vitamin routine I added a AminoAcid blend, I increased my Biotin intake to 2450 mcg, 600mg of MSM. Of course I take my women's multi-vitamine and a B complex like usual. My hair is growing now like I have never seen before! I am not complaining, the more the better! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

NAY007

as of right now i do the following (just simple):

- hot oil treatment once a week or every two weeks (now with honey-thanks carmenrose /images/graemlins/wink.gif)

- wash every four days (cream of nature, infusium, pantene)

- deep condition every time after wash (cholesterol, pantene, aussie 3-minute-miracle)

- with whatever conditioner i am going to deep condition that day i cover my length before shampooing.

- after rinsing the conditioner i keep my hair wrapped in a towel for maybe 30-45 minutes

- then i apply my l'oreal serum or pantene leave in spray and some hollywood carrot oil.

- air dry in a braid or two braids.

new:
- i will start trying the acv rinse before conditioning

- instead of relaxing my hair 3-4 times a year i want to try and go for 2 times a year.

- i will definitely wear a lot more cornrows this year (starting next thursday /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

daily maintenance:

put my hair in three sections and oil with hollywood carrot oil, then spray with daily hair doctor (this stuff is great) and braid or put in bun.

sweetcocoa

My routine is simple for February.

I shampoo(Elucence) every other day with diluted(distilled water) shampoo.
I follow this with an acv rinse.
I then condition(Elucence),with a plastic cap for 15-30 minutes...depending on the time.
I follow this with a cool rinse of distilled water(my final rinse is always distilled water).
I don't towel dry ever.
I then use a heavy leave in which is a 1/2 teaspoon of my pomade zapped in the microwave mixed with Pantene Pro-V Smooth &amp; Sleek and PM Supercharged. I follow this with CD Healthy Hair Butter and make 5-6 coils(with my fingers) and dry overnight. In the morning I seperate the still damp coils and let it finish drying on the way to work. Then I usually wear it in a loose ponytail or the sides pulled back with some Good Hair Day pins(thanks Allandra).

Madison

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Dionne said:

Vitamins

vegetable and fruit supplement

[/ QUOTE ]

Dionne which vegetable and fruit supplement are you taking? im waiting on the powder from Swansons' .

BronxDiva

Wash
Twice a week Sundays and Wednesday(conditioner wash)
Therappe Shampoo, or Jason Biotin Shampoo

Conditioner wash
Pantene Smooth and Sleek

Deep Conditioner
Humectress w/olive oil
10 en 1 conditioner
Aveda Sap Moss conditioner

Protein Reconstructor
Emergencee once a month

Style methods
I roller set my hair and let it air dry for 30 mins. then I sit under the dryer for 20 minutes to 1/2 and hour. Comb out curls and then wrap and tie up with a satin scarf.

Daily Maintenance
Cathy Howse Dew
Elasta QP Mango Butter on ends, edges and new growth
Jojoba oil to seal in the moisture
Vitatress Biotin Creme on scalp nightly with scalp massage
Aveda Anti Humectant (great for humid rainy days)

Styles
I wear my hair pinned up every day

Vitamins
Biotin
Flaxseed oil
Omega 3 fish oil,
One a day Multivitamin
Iron
B complex
Calcium
Ester C (vitamin C)
Evening primrose oil
Ultra Hair plus

Relaxer
Mizani Sensitive Scalp Lye Rhelaxer
Currently in my 9th week trying to go another 3.

Madison

BronxDiva
do you mind posting the ingredients to the Vitatress Biotin Creme?

thanks /images/graemlins/cool.gif

peacelove

Hi, Ladies - still somewhat new here - and so is my routine!! Here is what I have been doing since discovering this board:

WASH/CONDITION: Every 4 to 5 days with Elucence Moisture Shampoo &amp; conditioner or Keracare Shampoo and conditioner. Condition w/heating cap for 20 minutes.

LEAVE IN: Spray with Jane Carter Solution detangler spray.

SETTING LOTION: Jane Carter Solution foaming setting lotion.

STYLE: Roller Set or Wrap and flat iron.

DAILY: Jane Carter Nourish &amp; Shine - esp. on the ends of my hair.

HOT OIL: Every 2 weeks with African Ginsing oil.

PROTEIN: Every 4 weeks with Elucence, followed by mositurizing conditioner

RELAX: Every 8 weeks with Affirm Lye - regulard strength

VITAMINS: Hair Skin &amp; Nails formula (no MSM), Biotin, Evening Prim.

A

AmilLion

LADIES, THIS WAS MY SLICK WAY OF GETTING IDEAS FOR PRODUCTS AS WELL. I should be ashamed of myself....NOT /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif