Hair Regime Update.....Everyone Please Update

latebloomer

HI guys,

I'm bumping this thread again, come on girlies update your hair regimes i'm trying to find one myself, so i'm hoping i'll get some ideas.

TIA

:)

MangaManiac

I'm currently in braids so I'm trying to constantly keep my hair wet/moisturized...

Co-wash daily then follow with tea/ACV rinse
DC every 2-3 days
Clarify 1x per week

Spray 2x daily with Aphogee Keratin and Green tea
Spray 2x daily with Aussie Leave-in
Oil/Massage scalp 1x daily with Moe Grow Oil
Moisturize/put hair into two pigtails and let air dry
Wrap with satin scarf then spandex scarf (stays on!!!) before sleeping

I just gotta say that I love braids! I'm protecting my ends and keeping my hair in a style that allows me to keep it wet all day. After I get out of the shower in the morning I use my sprays and moisturizer while my hair is still dripping wet and put my braids into two braided pigtails and just towel dry the ends.

At the end of the day my braids are STILL moist! I then oil/massage my scalp, use my sprays and moisturizer again, and seal my hair with more of my oil. Then I put my braids back into the two braided pigtails, cover up with my two scarves (making sure the satin one is the one touching my hair), and call it a night.

In the morning my braids aren't poofy and I'm ready to start the process all over again. Sometimes I put my hair into the braids in the shower while keeping some of the conditioner in and call myself done. K.I.S.S. all the way!