Hair Shows Or Hair-related Events In Your City. (post Here)

Smiley79

Did you go? I went on Saturday and I'm so glad I went. I got several free products. I can't wait to try them.

Girl don' even get me started. I found out about it when it was too late. This is the 2nd year that I missed it. Tell me how it was?

futureapl

Girl don' even get me started. I found out about it when it was too late. This is the 2nd year that I missed it. Tell me how it was?
I really had a great time. We got there early and I'm so happy we did. Shea Moisture was unloading boxes and boxes of free full sized items..conditioners, shampoos, leave ins, gel, you name it for anyone who wanted to to take. On top of that, once we checked in we got a swag bad full of free full sized items from all of the vendors..Mielle, Girl plus Hair, Aunt Hackles, etc. Girl plus Hair is actually a brand that I've never heard of that has products made specifically to care for your hair while you have extensions in. There was also also a couple there who was selling lotions, body scrubs, soap, etc. It all smelled amazing. The panel discussion was great too. They discussed cultural appropriation, proper hair care, etc. They had a question and answer portion at the end where they provided advice on night time hair routines, caring for your hair while protective styling, heat damage. I ended up leaving early so I missed the rest.

Smiley79

I really had a great time. We got there early and I'm so happy we did. Shea Moisture was unloading boxes and boxes of free full sized items..conditioners, shampoos, leave ins, gel, you name it for anyone who wanted to to take. On top of that, once we checked in we got a swag bad full of free full sized items from all of the vendors..Mielle, Girl plus Hair, Aunt Hackles, etc. Girl plus Hair is actually a brand that I've never heard of that has products made specifically to care for your hair while you have extensions in. There was also also a couple there who was selling lotions, body scrubs, soap, etc. It all smelled amazing. The panel discussion was great too. They discussed cultural appropriation, proper hair care, etc. They had a question and answer portion at the end where they provided advice on night time hair routines, caring for your hair while protective styling, heat damage. I ended up leaving early so I missed the rest.
:crybaby::cry4::cry2::cry: